Talking To A Chick Just For The Money: Yay or Nay?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

any grown man using a woman for money is a bum.

lies

if she is X,XXX,XXX and youre doing fine at XXX,XXX an all she wants is a lil companionship youre gonna turn that away?

you would at least think about it and not tell anybody youre not passin like steve nash.
But that's not what the op is talking about.
i read it again

so basically OP is sayin talk to her knowing she wants something serious as true love doesnt know youre just doing this as a trade off in a way?

nah, i couldnt do it.........the way i said it was different
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by macNcheese

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Did it when i was in HS..had this lil rican chick slavin' @ mcdonalds to cop me stuff

Kinda feel bad about it now
ohwell.gif

Yeah i feel u too....Ive done it before and felt bad, but honestly, the girl would try so dang hard and she would think money is the way to my heart
eyes.gif
...why not take it??
lol yall dudes were Pimps
laugh.gif
not at all

shorty was just tryin' to buy her love..

EXACTLY. these babies out here be thirstin for love so much sometimes that they are willing to give any assets they feel will "put them over the top"or let you know that they "are holding you down"...you gotta get it how u live sometimes

-macNcheeesee

Hell why not women do it all day everyday. Even these so called "miss independent" b*t$#e$. If you notice moreso then often when you ask a femalebout there mate they say "he is a good provider" or "he does for me and my kids" etc.

All that is a roundabout way of saying he caking me. he got loot he spend his duckets on me. If we as men and women are equal. how is it acceptable for men totake care of women/support woman, yet you are deemed less of a male when the role is reversed?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Hell why not women do it all day everyday. Even these so called "miss independent" b*t$#e$. If you notice moreso then often when you ask a female bout there mate they say "he is a good provider" or "he does for me and my kids" etc.

All that is a roundabout way of saying he caking me. he got loot he spend his duckets on me. If we as men and women are equal. how is it acceptable for men to take care of women/support woman, yet you are deemed less of a male when the role is reversed?
TRUTH

also TRUTH what el cuco said...
-macNcheeesee

lies

if she is X,XXX,XXX and youre doing fine at XXX,XXX an all she wants is a lil companionship youre gonna turn that away?

you would at least think about it and not tell anybody youre not passin like steve nash.
i read it again

so basically OP is sayin talk to her knowing she wants something serious as true love doesnt know youre just doing this as a trade off in a way?

laugh.gif
Oh I took what the op was saying as that he doesn't even like her and is just pretending to like her for money.

Originally Posted by majicman

yay x1000. they always expect something in return though.
Just the D, I'm not opposed to giving her what she wants

Originally Posted by majicman

yay x1000. they always expect something in return though.
Not necessarily. I had one chick who just would want to spend time. On some str8 "hey im bored you wanna go shopping" type steeze backin HS. Deep down she may have wanted it to turn into something else but she knew it wasnt. Cuz I was a %*%$. I would hit her up and be like yo, you could driveme and this chick to the movies/let me borrow your whip for a couple hours and she'd be like fine, just drop me off at my house first.

I look back now and I know I was a %*%$, but I was in HS and immature.

Its mostly big girls that do this. If she was sexy I woulda piped, and would have had no problem giving her what she wanted.

All that is a roundabout way of saying he caking me. he got loot he spend his duckets on me. If we as men and women are equal. how is it acceptable for men to take care of women/support woman, yet you are deemed less of a male when the role is reversed?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I used to be Nay on this, but now that I'm a "struggling student" and a friend of mines is now married to a rich chick I would def take that up.He lives on the beach and chill all day..I'll take a chick that I could lean on and she could lean on me right now too.

lies

i read it again

laugh.gif
Oh I took what the op was saying as that he doesn't even like her and is just pretending to like her for money.

Yes, I was basically asking if you guys would talk to the chick, gas her up, and act like you like her MORE than you really do just so you can get to thatbread...

-macNcheeesee

It's one thing if she's grindin and workin day in, day out for her bread, but if she's spendin her parents cake then whats the problem?

Ever since me and my ex broke up I've been on the search for rich, cute chick thats ready to buy me kicks instead of complainin every time I come home witha shoe box...

It happens, done it somewhat before (not proud but eh it happens) to a chick. Truth to those saying, about women being guilty of doing this on the regular.Double standards indeed FTL.

*Kanye Shrug*

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

It happens, done it somewhat before (not proud but eh it happens) to a chick. Truth to those saying, about women being guilty of doing this on the regular. Double standards indeed FTL.

*Kanye Shrug*
def double standards FTL

-macNcheeesee

women girls do it a lot more than guys do. To answer the question, nah, i wouldnt feel right using a chickjust for her money..emasculation at its finest

macNchees: Yup, you already know.

J Dilla: I agree, but I find it even more arduous to get a woman when so many girls are roaming about
tired.gif
, sometimes it feels as though to distinguish such acontrast seems pointless. But let's go 2010, hopefully there will be more women than girls nowadays.

Them cougs stay trying to take care of the youngins thats why I get down with them

someone answer me this:
why is it the worse a man does a woman the more "awesome" he is? (ie cheat, lie, kick her out, for virtually no reason)
but if a woman breaks a man's heart she's not worth squat ? (a woman decides that she can or wants to do better and sees the relationship isn'tworking)

DISCLAIMER: i know not all men are like this and maybe some women do deserve the "boot" but for the ones that don't do anything to deserve theirtreatment from their former partner, why is the situation so much better or worse depending on who did what to the other?

as for this thread question:
women: golddiggers
men:
pimp.gif

how is this ok?

Back
Top Bottom