Taking Jordans to college tips on hiding

Don't understand why some of you are teasing OP acting like hes making it a dire situation when hes not. He simply asked for suggestions. Clearly he likes his sneakers and wants some advice from people who LIKE SNEAKERS AND MAY HAVE GONE TO COLLEGE on how they kept their hobby up. You got guys in here accusing him wearing his shoes in college means hes doing it for other dudes, how hes not focused on school, just a whole bunch of irrelevant things that you can't even quantify because YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM.

OP, do what you think is best. I previously said, take 2-3 casual shoes that match with anything + 3 good sneakers that could be replaced if lost. Do what you feel is best and you'll learn from trial and error. Ignore the immature responses in here. I just added a few more people to my ignore list(hood mentality dudes in here)

To me its not about trying to show off shoes. My issue is it's just shoes. How would he treat them if they were regular pairs of shoes? Sometimes you gotta use common sense

To me its not about trying to show off shoes. My issue is it's just shoes. How would he treat them if they were regular pairs of shoes? Sometimes you gotta use common sense
HE is treating them like a regular pair of shoes. What are you missing? He just wants to know how many to take and should how to hide them FROM PEOPLE WHO MAY TRY TO STEAL THEM. HES WORRIED ABOUT HOW OTHERS VIEW THE SHOES IN RELATION TO THEM POSSIBLY TRYING TO STEAL THEM FROM HIM.

Always thought about this when i wanted to dorm. I mean i would bring shoes that are nice but are replaceable. I wouldnt bring Yeezys, galaxy foams, etc. Just make sure you lock your dorm when you leave and you should be fine.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Had my whole collection at FAMU and u have to MOVE IT IN AT NIGHT... i used to flash the tool in my dorm room so i was extra goody[/COLOR]

Hey, I'm into shoes and didnt goto college lol still gross close to 6 figures a year.

Dont let some of these old farts with their wanna be wisdom change who you are.

HE is treating them like a regular pair of shoes. What are you missing? He just wants to know how many to take and should how to hide them FROM PEOPLE WHO MAY TRY TO STEAL THEM. HES WORRIED ABOUT HOW OTHERS VIEW THE SHOES IN RELATION TO THEM POSSIBLY TRYING TO STEAL THEM FROM HIM.

It's still common sense. Lock em up if you're uptight.

[COLOR=#red]Had my whole collection at FAMU and u have to MOVE IT IN AT NIGHT... i used to flash the tool in my dorm room so i was extra goody[/COLOR]

So let me get this right, you would just pull out a gun randomly every now and then to scare people at your school?? lol.... Who you fooling bro, not I.

Had my whole collection at FAMU and u have to MOVE IT IN AT NIGHT... i used to flash the tool in my dorm room so i was extra goody
So extreme man. Not needed at all. Dude is going to college, not the war.

Last edited:
Trust we all thought the same thing. Just bring 2/3 pairs and one to **** up, no one cares. Enough time on campus you wont either.

If you're going to a HBCU, you.are.******.

No good mudafuggas would go through your trash if you had any

***** got me for a pair of sweatpants, a 711 hotdog and some diesel :smh:

First year I lived with someone I knew, other years I had my own room. so I brought whatever I wanted. I didnt take more than 15-20 kicks at a time. 

Don't understand why some of you are teasing OP acting like hes making it a dire situation when hes not. He simply asked for suggestions. Clearly he likes his sneakers and wants some advice from people who LIKE SNEAKERS AND MAY HAVE GONE TO COLLEGE on how they kept their hobby up. You got guys in here accusing him wearing his shoes in college means hes doing it for other dudes, how hes not focused on school, just a whole bunch of irrelevant things that you can't even quantify because YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM.

OP, do what you think is best. I previously said, take 2-3 casual shoes that match with anything + 3 good sneakers that could be replaced if lost. Do what you feel is best and you'll learn from trial and error. Ignore the immature responses in here. I just added a few more people to my ignore list(hood mentality dudes in here)

QFT. I thought this was niketalk. We all are here cuz we love shoes so I don't get all the hate. He just asked a question

But OP 10 pairs are way too much. Bring 3-4 pairs max and that's pushing it. Like others say soon you won't care what your wearing in college. You'll be showing up in sweats and t shirts after a while.

10 pairs is OD asking to get stolen
bring 5 at the most
you cant read can you
laugh.gif

dude posted the article a page ago they were in fact stolen
i remember the guy provided a receipt for the shoe too
Yeah but...who was talkin to you tho? Like really?

Chill chump. I took it as he was saying the dude that actually TOOK the shoes in the video, didn't steal them. I wasn't referring to the kid who had them on his feet. Why would I even be talking about him taking them, seeing as he had them on his feet? Don't you look stupid when you butt in and have no idea what dudes are talkin about? yeah.

I rock what I want like if it garners folks attention Its whatever Im not self conscious to the point I worry that my sneakers are too cool I buy what I like and rock whatever.
yeah but in this case, worrying about your "heat" gettin stolen is kind of worrying about if the sneakers are "too cool". right?

Dude you don't need 10 pairs thats ******ed. My frosh year living in the dorm I brought 5-6 pairs at the MOST. Just leave the heat at your parents house. And if you ever visit, just switch them out

Back
Top Bottom