T-Mobile Hosts “All Smartphones Freeâ€

great deal but most people on here, planning to switch when my contract is up. pricing is cool, but coverage in my area and their phone lineup suck.

great deal but most people on here, planning to switch when my contract is up. pricing is cool, but coverage in my area and their phone lineup suck.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This should be a good time for me to hop on that HD7...

see, i was told since i complained about my hd2 so many times i could get a diff phone with full discount...imma have to call to see if this works...

if so, which one of these phones should i cop?

i am very hesitant to mess with windows mobile again, cause its garbage..

the HD2 is the worst phone ive ever had...including 2002 motorola flip phones...

see, i was told since i complained about my hd2 so many times i could get a diff phone with full discount...imma have to call to see if this works...

the HD2 is the worst phone ive ever had...including 2002 motorola flip phones...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

quick question
i about to switch over to Verizon as my contract is about to be finished...would upgrading extend my contract??? i just want a phone to be able to re-sale so i can cop the iphone when it drops...

also, what would be the best phone to get???
yes
for how long???
2  years

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

quick question
i about to switch over to Verizon as my contract is about to be finished...would upgrading extend my contract??? i just want a phone to be able to re-sale so i can cop the iphone when it drops...

also, what would be the best phone to get???
yes
for how long???
2  years

Originally Posted by SuperVi11ain

does anyone know if this deal will work with the new nexus phone

I don't think so because the Nexus phones are technically through Google...T-Mobile just provides service to them.

Originally Posted by SuperVi11ain

does anyone know if this deal will work with the new nexus phone

I don't think so because the Nexus phones are technically through Google...T-Mobile just provides service to them.

I was debating of getting the mt4g, but with the newer duel cores... Might not even be worth it

I was debating of getting the mt4g, but with the newer duel cores... Might not even be worth it

i ended up ordering a mythouch4g off the costco wireless website for $100 (upgrade) with a $100 mail in rebate

i ended up ordering a mythouch4g off the costco wireless website for $100 (upgrade) with a $100 mail in rebate

Sprint got the best plan unlimited everything for 69.99
pimp.gif
but crappy phones but i been hearing rumors of them getting the new iphone when it drops later this year
nerd.gif

Sprint got the best plan unlimited everything for 69.99
pimp.gif
but crappy phones but i been hearing rumors of them getting the new iphone when it drops later this year
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you trippin, fams...

HD2 is DOPE... get you a nice ROM and you will be set...

plus, the development            

but i'm a techie... so...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom