T-Mobile Hosts “All Smartphones Freeâ€

posting for later ref. good looks OP ima inform my girl on this sale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

quick question
i about to switch over to Verizon as my contract is about to be finished...would upgrading extend my contract??? i just want a phone to be able to re-sale so i can cop the iphone when it drops...

also, what would be the best phone to get???
yes

quick question
i about to switch over to Verizon as my contract is about to be finished...would upgrading extend my contract??? i just want a phone to be able to re-sale so i can cop the iphone when it drops...

yes

If you want the high end 4G phones, you'll have to front the money and wait for the MIR.  It's still a good deal though.
Screen-shot-2011-02-07-at-7.54.25-PMwtmk.jpg

If you want the high end 4G phones, you'll have to front the money and wait for the MIR.  It's still a good deal though.
Screen-shot-2011-02-07-at-7.54.25-PMwtmk.jpg

I'm going to pass on this. Never signing a contract with T-Mobile again.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

i think im done as well. back to verizon to get me an iphone

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

i think im done as well. back to verizon to get me an iphone

Having an unlocked phone has saved me over $300 easily this last year with tmobile. Paying $10 a month for unlimited internet vs. $30/mo with one of their best smart phones is great. Not having to deal with contracts also makes things even sweeter in the long term because 2 years is a long time. If you have the cash to just buy the phone unlocked or off contract I suggest doing that.

Having an unlocked phone has saved me over $300 easily this last year with tmobile. Paying $10 a month for unlimited internet vs. $30/mo with one of their best smart phones is great. Not having to deal with contracts also makes things even sweeter in the long term because 2 years is a long time. If you have the cash to just buy the phone unlocked or off contract I suggest doing that.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

quick question

yes
for how long???

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

quick question

yes
for how long???

extra $720 for 2 years of unlimited data plan...I think i'll pass. Still locked in my suncom unlimited everything plan FTW. Tmobile has been tried to get me to upgrade, and make me lose my current "outdated" plan they still have to honor.

extra $720 for 2 years of unlimited data plan...I think i'll pass. Still locked in my suncom unlimited everything plan FTW. Tmobile has been tried to get me to upgrade, and make me lose my current "outdated" plan they still have to honor.

dont they have $10 data going on rght now for 4G as well?
Just got changed to $15 a month for 200 mb.

No this wont work with the Nexus S but its a great offer to get a G2, Vibrant, Blackberry curve 9300 etc

dont they have $10 data going on rght now for 4G as well?
Just got changed to $15 a month for 200 mb.

No this wont work with the Nexus S but its a great offer to get a G2, Vibrant, Blackberry curve 9300 etc

i was about to get the blackberry 9780 for 149 last week...good thing i waited

i was about to get the blackberry 9780 for 149 last week...good thing i waited

Back
Top Bottom