Sweet Diva Cakes vol. Cool Grey XI

laugh.gif
Sneaker cakes.

Originally Posted by RonMexico7

Cake is SICK as %*%%... But maybe she should used spellcheck... The @##+ is MEDUIM GREY?
did not catch that. And i guess the guy that printed it out didn't either. oh well.

Originally Posted by RonMexico7

Cake is SICK as %*%%... But maybe she should used spellcheck... The @##+ is MEDUIM GREY?
did not catch that. And i guess the guy that printed it out didn't either. oh well.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

looks like a whole bunch of frosting and no cake

nice visual though

If you are talking about the 1st pic, thats butter cream. top half is rice krispie treats and the bottom half is chocolate cake with dulce de leche filling. Then that is wrapped in fondant

Messyyy:
damn she got bars
fire escape

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

looks like a whole bunch of frosting and no cake

nice visual though

If you are talking about the 1st pic, thats butter cream. top half is rice krispie treats and the bottom half is chocolate cake with dulce de leche filling. Then that is wrapped in fondant

Messyyy:
damn she got bars
fire escape

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Jokey III

legit check

laugh.gif

Toebox is off and jumpman logo is facing the wrong way... smh. 

Sick cake though. 
not sure if you are serious. These are based on the retro dropping this year which has the jumpan facing the right, on both shoes.

airjordanxi11coolgreyme.jpg

And my wife did this over two days. I'm sure should could do it less time if she wasn't taking care of our sons and cooking dinner.

Wow. I didn't know this. JB Forum is a scary place that I don't frequent. Knew they were coming out but didn't know that. smh. My bad.

legit check

laugh.gif

Sick cake though. 
not sure if you are serious. These are based on the retro dropping this year which has the jumpan facing the right, on both shoes.

airjordanxi11coolgreyme.jpg

And my wife did this over two days. I'm sure should could do it less time if she wasn't taking care of our sons and cooking dinner.

Wow. I didn't know this. JB Forum is a scary place that I don't frequent. Knew they were coming out but didn't know that. smh. My bad.

legit check

laugh.gif

Sick cake though. 

its all good. had me double checking too.

legit check

laugh.gif

Sick cake though. 

its all good. had me double checking too.

Back
Top Bottom