that looks real appetizing

jimmybeanz wrote:
Luong1209 wrote:
1C3M4M wrote:
Soles are icy i see
Frosty, rather.

laugh.gif

edit: your wife has skills by the way. 
p.s. she could have finished it faster if YOU took care of your sons and cooked dinner. 
laugh.gif

no, no, no. she loves "homemaking" far too much for me to take that away from her.
laugh.gif

we're based in NYC by the way

jimmybeanz wrote:
Luong1209 wrote:
1C3M4M wrote:
Soles are icy i see
Frosty, rather.

laugh.gif

edit: your wife has skills by the way. 
p.s. she could have finished it faster if YOU took care of your sons and cooked dinner. 
laugh.gif

no, no, no. she loves "homemaking" far too much for me to take that away from her.
laugh.gif

we're based in NYC by the way

i was gonna hate, just to hate lol

but thats pretty legit. youll be on your dreams soon. make a wedding cake thats awesome and have all the brides coming to yor wife

i was gonna hate, just to hate lol

but thats pretty legit. youll be on your dreams soon. make a wedding cake thats awesome and have all the brides coming to yor wife

YYYYYOOOOOOO

Good work man... that looks dope as hell
pimp.gif

I'm in NYC also, Queens to be exact, so I can do a pick up... hhhmmm I would need one next year for my birthday August 20th.

I wear 11.5

I want two sneakers though... my first... and my favorites.

Does the customer pick what ingredients they want the cake made up of?

That is hot as hell though man props to you and your wife... hope you guys blow up and much success with this.

YYYYYOOOOOOO

Good work man... that looks dope as hell
pimp.gif

I'm in NYC also, Queens to be exact, so I can do a pick up... hhhmmm I would need one next year for my birthday August 20th.

I wear 11.5

I want two sneakers though... my first... and my favorites.

Does the customer pick what ingredients they want the cake made up of?

That is hot as hell though man props to you and your wife... hope you guys blow up and much success with this.

Back
Top Bottom