Sweats with cuffs on the bottom?

This, it looks ridiculous to me. I don't know if they're trying to show off their pleather 2013 JB releases or just think it looks cool.
Its a cleaner look. The open bottoms are prone to dragging and easily accumulating dirt around the ankles.

Don't know about cuffed sweats, but I tapered my under armour sweats and I like how they look. Can't stand those baggy wide legs at the ankles

Old heads been on these sweats :lol: :smh:

Its a cleaner look. The open bottoms are prone to dragging and easily accumulating dirt around the ankles.

Not if you get the right size.

They won't even look right with kicks that aren't low top. Too slim cant even rock hoop shorts underneath :x or take them off w/o removing your kicks.

Last edited:
I want a pair but the ones that I like I can't afford.
Wish we had H&M here.

@thehaterboxden: En Noir

me too.
looks like 'pegging' your pants is back in style too...kids used to get clowned relentlessly for doing this...
I remember ppl used to pick on this kid so much for rocking them everyday, now dudes wanna be what they used to hate..... lol society

seen a bunch of these things and apparently "harem sweatpants" are in style too, I don't get it but whatever it'll pass eventually

now those drop crotch sweats are a no go 
sick.gif

drop-crotch-sweat-pants.jpg

Yea, those long crotch looking like you have dookie in your pants joints are not the business

You act like the same dude wanting these is the same dude who picked on that kid. Shut up.
laugh.gif
I never stated EVERYBODY bro. Some people just generally like the sweats now and never picked on nobody. Example: Me.

No need to make a fictional argument.

I have gap sweatpants which are baggy with a regular opening on the bottom for bulky shoes like jordans.

And cuffed sweats for smaller shoes like roshes or air maxes :smokin

So ya'll tellin me there is something wrong with these? Only kind sweatpants you'll ever catch me wearin...
10386107.jpg

Sweats with cuffs at the bottom..no bueno..always hated those kinda sweats..sweats are meant to b open cuffed..bum around clothes..:smokin

Back
Top Bottom