Obey
obey-duality-of-humanity-zip-hoody.jpg

Obey
makethumb.php

Gap
hoodie_men_front.jpg

Polo
polo-ralph-lauren-black-hoody-sweatshirt-6320-1358_medium.jpg

Coppin some of these Gap joints and that NF for sure ... it's been colder than usual the last few winters here in FL.
pimp.gif

Coppin some of these Gap joints and that NF for sure ... it's been colder than usual the last few winters here in FL.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I always try to go as small as possible. If there is an xs, I'd go with that. I also get 36 or smaller if possible.
I also tend to stick to brands that make slimmer clothes, like Vince, I saw it, tried it on, fit me well so now I have about 6-7 items from the brand.

damn that's pretty small, some jackets feel tight even when they're small/medium. okay thanks ill take a look around at different brands.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I always try to go as small as possible. If there is an xs, I'd go with that. I also get 36 or smaller if possible.
I also tend to stick to brands that make slimmer clothes, like Vince, I saw it, tried it on, fit me well so now I have about 6-7 items from the brand.

damn that's pretty small, some jackets feel tight even when they're small/medium. okay thanks ill take a look around at different brands.

I wish more brands would make crewnecks with the side pockets like 10 Deep does.

I was able to get down when they made their first season of crews like this:

se2k1z.jpg

I can't get with loud %##* like this pictured below:

10-deep-crewneck-1-540x554.jpg

I wish more brands would make crewnecks with the side pockets like 10 Deep does.

I was able to get down when they made their first season of crews like this:

se2k1z.jpg

I can't get with loud %##* like this pictured below:

10-deep-crewneck-1-540x554.jpg

Copped 3 american apparel hoodies for $117 today...should hold me down for the fall. I'd scoop me a couple supreme box hoodies at retail in a sec too...

Copped 3 american apparel hoodies for $117 today...should hold me down for the fall. I'd scoop me a couple supreme box hoodies at retail in a sec too...

Back
Top Bottom