Surprised this wan't posted yet. New Steve Nash joints...

Surprised Nike didn't keep with the Considered design on these. liked those better than these.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i don't think these have anything to do with Nash, my guess is something was lost in translation when they saw the pics on Kenlu...

could be wrong though.

i hope youre right cause these r pretty weak.

those are more suited for SB wear rather than balling. Can't imagine Nash wearing those. Just retro the air zoom jet flight or air zoom drive Nike andyou'll all do us a favor.

these are steve nash new shoes indeed, the colorways here are really not helping this shoe, i saw a white purple pair which looks way more appealing than thisasian pack
will be coppin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

there's no way these are nash's new shoes. they look nothing like a shoe for ball for today's standards or even last decade's standards. looks very uninspired and i don't like the fact that it looks so casual and that it doesn't seem to have any tech in them other than what? a phylon midsole? oh sorry i meant cushlon.
Agreed. Theres no way those are meant for basketball and I seriously doubt those are for Nash, unless they are simply a casual shoe with Nashs name attached.

Can you even ball in these sneakers ??????

Just FYI... The Inspiration for these may have been due to Steve Nash's affinity for Skating around NYC to different pick up Basketball and Soccer games.

He may have wanted something to resemble that Skateboard feel on court.

I wonder how it will translate performance wise.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just FYI... The Inspiration for these may have been due to Steve Nash's affinity for Skating around NYC to different pick up Basketball and Soccer games.

He may have wanted something to resemble that Skateboard feel on court.

I wonder how it will translate performance wise.
That is something I did not know Rock.

I bet they'll be amazing for ball, just like every Nash shoe has always been. Wonder if he'll rock these or the BB3 this year...

Just because a shoe doesn't LOOK like a hoops shoe doesn't mean it can't perfrom on the court. There could be a alot going on under the surfacethat we don't know about.

For instance, I'm currently experimenting with a pair of Chuck Taylor highs for bball featuring a custom made insole I created gluing the heel and forefootZoom bags ripped out of my Huarache elite 06s to drug store purchased-arch supports. These components were then glued in proper locations to the bottom of thethin Huarache insole, which allows for the insole to be inserted into any shoe I've tried. So far, my Air Zoom Chucks are performing quite well. Thelockdown provided by the canvas is actually stellar, the traction is outstanding, and due to the insole, I have no foot or knee pain after hours of balling.

Originally Posted by clkru

Just because a shoe doesn't LOOK like a hoops shoe doesn't mean it can't perfrom on the court. There could be a alot going on under the surface that we don't know about.

For instance, I'm currently experimenting with a pair of Chuck Taylor highs for bball featuring a custom made insole I created gluing the heel and forefoot Zoom bags ripped out of my Huarache elite 06s to drug store purchased-arch supports. These components were then glued in proper locations to the bottom of the thin Huarache insole, which allows for the insole to be inserted into any shoe I've tried. So far, my Air Zoom Chucks are performing quite well. The lockdown provided by the canvas is actually stellar, the traction is outstanding, and due to the insole, I have no foot or knee pain after hours of balling.
pics/vids are so neccessary!
laugh.gif

only dudes I've ever seen hoop in Chucks are cats that hang out at the park tryin to get loose change.

not sayin thats you by any means, but I cant imagine somebody purposely playin hoop in Chucks, so I wanna see it. if I saw you in person hoopin in Chucks,I'd have a million and 1 questions for you

Back
Top Bottom