Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

To all those who have worn their hoodie how does it fit.....I'm normally an XL but I'm thinking about just getting a large off eBay since I can't see myself paying more for the hoodie than the shoes....

Black > Camo > White

Whites are the same shoe as the metallic silvers released earlier this year

metallics are boring. the red "teeth" and black liner on the white supremes adds just enough to set it off, imo

Last edited:
I think the white pair should have made these changes

-Red midsole with white speckled flame
-Red jumpman on tongue
-Red sockliner
-Black 94 on the side with red shadowing
-Red jumpman on the back

Too much red imo. Red sockliner looks cheap and is what turns me off to the black pair. I dont really like any of the red accents on the white pair either, but the black accents elsewhere help the look.

To all those who have worn their hoodie how does it fit.....I'm normally an XL but I'm thinking about just getting a large off eBay since I can't see myself paying more for the hoodie than the shoes....
It's snug, I am a Large and I too went for a smaller size due to the price I was able to negotiate for a Medium, it has stretched out enough to the point where I can't really tell the difference but it took a little while to get there. 

I think in order of best to worst in terms of wearing:

1. White

2. Camo

3. Black

No knock on any, they're all pretty close and I only own the camo pair.  I'd be happy with any of them but think the white look best when worn.  

metallics are boring. the red "teeth" and black liner on the white supremes adds just enough to set it off, imo

True, just felt like they could have added more to make it pop but its looks like they went for the subtle look, which is cool, because the camos is enough pop out of the 3 lol

I don't even like the camo but paired with that jersey it looks straight :smokin

Back
Top Bottom