Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Well now you're just guessing. How do you know that Supreme didn't had less pairs of camos? The Nike drop could've just evened everything out again.

The black pairs were more limited. It was already mentioned previously, from a guy who is close with the guys from supreme, cori something. Heck, if complex posted an article about him saying that,and a bunch of guys in the supreme thread says he's legit , I would believe that dude more

Last edited:
Well now you're just guessing. How do you know that Supreme didn't had less pairs of camos? The Nike drop could've just evened everything out again.

Another thing that hints at camos being higher in numbers were/are the amount of pairs for sale on the secondary market, compared to black and white pairs.

im not going over it again. if you're too lazy to search the thread, then you don't really care to know.

Wish these restocked in US Wanting the Camos really bad missed out both times on Supreme and NDC [emoji]128553[/emoji]
Me too!!!.....been trying to work some deals with ppl on ebay but man all these fakes are kinda pushing me away from purchasing from resellers!!!!.....some of the fakes you can tell just by the shape its obvious but are there any other ways, tips, things to spot when looking at the for legitimacy???? 

Me too!!!.....been trying to work some deals with ppl on ebay but man all these fakes are kinda pushing me away from purchasing from resellers!!!!.....some of the fakes you can tell just by the shape its obvious but are there any other ways, tips, things to spot when looking at the for legitimacy???? 

Been doing same thing on eBay trying to work a deal out to get these but can't seem to get em

I can't stand some ppl on CL. My ad for my blacks clearly says no trades and a dude sends me a message saying "I know you said you not looking for trades but I got camos in a size 11.5 if you interested"
If I've got that heat for that, for sure I'm offering a trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one here has proof, they're just making assumptions.

Only thing that's for sure is that the black pair had the least amount produced because corgi had the inside scoop on that. No one knows about the whites or the camos numbers
Everything is just mere speculation. I know Corgi is an insider and everything, but even he's just guessing. No real numbers from anyone, so no one really knows.

Everything is just mere speculation. I know Corgi is an insider and everything, but even he's just guessing. No real numbers from anyone, so no one really knows.

agree i'm also sure this guy don't know the numbers never with a store connect

if anyone knows it would be james

sbq8hf.jpg

besides what difference does it make i'm happy i got a pair for retail and a another pair in a 3 for one trade

Last edited:
Blacks are so clean in person. How can a Bulls colorway be the worst? :rolleyes

If anything black pair might go for the most in the long run due to their versaility

Blacks are so clean in person. How can a Bulls colorway be the worst? :rolleyes

If anything black pair might go for the most in the long run due to their versaility
Got nothing to do about it being a bulls CW.
It's about personal preference. I just so happen to like the blacks as well.

IMO whites are worst. Quality seems Fire red 5ish and execution was just under par. Again that's just me.

Different strokes I guess. Whites are the cleanest and most wearable, blacks are nice and a close second, camos are just trying too hard to be cool
Respect. I feel that way about the camos too if someone gave them to me I would rock them it's a difficult task to kill an outfit with them but your right I could easily pull of an outfit with whites I'll leave them alone after that statement

Back
Top Bottom