SUPPORT MY NEW DESIGN BUSINESS, WIN A FREE PAIR OF BEATS SOLOs

What's good my NT fam.

I've been designing for 5+ years and business has been great lately. So great that I've decided to create a brand for my design business (I didn't want to use my first and last name anymore). I'm still relatively new in the game/industry and I would greatly appreciate the support.

So I present to  you my design brand: wongfremont

Today is the first day I'm unveiling it and as part of the unveiling of my new brand, I'm giving away a pair of beats solo to a random supporter of mine. I'm launching everything today and only advertising on NT this week (so I can get feedback until I'm ready to publicly launch) so there won't be many tweets or blog entries yet (but I promise you there'll be more to come).

All you have to do is either follow @wongfremont on Twitter of like the page on Facebook and on July 26th, I'll generate a random number from random.org and whichever name matches the number will get the beats. Please read the rules on the graphic below. My Twitter timeline and Facebook page will cover everything from design, art, sports, music, entertainment, photography, everything.

I've been a member here for almost 10 years now and NT has given me a ton of support in the past and I hope you'll give me some support now. Oh, and I can't get a vanity URL for my Facebook page until I get 25 likes so once it gets to that point, I'll change the URL.

CLIFF NOTES:

beats_fb.jpg

Thanks!

What's good my NT fam.

I've been designing for 5+ years and business has been great lately. So great that I've decided to create a brand for my design business (I didn't want to use my first and last name anymore). I'm still relatively new in the game/industry and I would greatly appreciate the support.

So I present to  you my design brand: wongfremont

Today is the first day I'm unveiling it and as part of the unveiling of my new brand, I'm giving away a pair of beats solo to a random supporter of mine. I'm launching everything today and only advertising on NT this week (so I can get feedback until I'm ready to publicly launch) so there won't be many tweets or blog entries yet (but I promise you there'll be more to come).

All you have to do is either follow @wongfremont on Twitter of like the page on Facebook and on July 26th, I'll generate a random number from random.org and whichever name matches the number will get the beats. Please read the rules on the graphic below. My Twitter timeline and Facebook page will cover everything from design, art, sports, music, entertainment, photography, everything.

I've been a member here for almost 10 years now and NT has given me a ton of support in the past and I hope you'll give me some support now. Oh, and I can't get a vanity URL for my Facebook page until I get 25 likes so once it gets to that point, I'll change the URL.

CLIFF NOTES:

beats_fb.jpg

Thanks!

Thank you sir. I appreciate the comment.

And for all the people that follow, I'm going to go through the list every night (I'm located on the west coast) to follow back so don't trip if I don't follow back right away.

Thank you sir. I appreciate the comment.

And for all the people that follow, I'm going to go through the list every night (I'm located on the west coast) to follow back so don't trip if I don't follow back right away.

Great work, and I think I'm actually in need of someone with your talents so I'll be in touch..

Great work, and I think I'm actually in need of someone with your talents so I'll be in touch..

Choice of type is great. Also loving the venn-diagram concept. Good job on branding yourself-- it's even harder than branding your clients!

Followed, by the way.

Choice of type is great. Also loving the venn-diagram concept. Good job on branding yourself-- it's even harder than branding your clients!

Followed, by the way.

Somebody asked me if I was gonna have a requirement of X number of followers till I actually do the drawing. The answer is No. Even if there's only 2 people following/liking on Facebook, I'll do the drawing and the two people will have a 50/50 chance of winning.

Back
Top Bottom