Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Aite y'all, I know some dudes are wondering when are we having Tourney #2. Don't think I've been holding out on y'all, I was thinking about itthese past couple of days...my other account (DSK aka iLLoQuent) gets released from banned camp in like 3 days, so after that I'll be able to edit thetitle of this thread to update people on what's happening. Within a week's time, we should have the second tournament up and running...there'll bea few changes from the first one, so don't say I didn't warn you.
wink.gif

If you have any suggestions/questions, feel free to post them and me or any of the dudes helping to organize it can answer. Holla @ me on AIM about anything...

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Aite y'all, I know some dudes are wondering when are we having Tourney #2. Don't think I've been holding out on y'all, I was thinking about it these past couple of days...my other account (DSK aka iLLoQuent) gets released from banned camp in like 3 days, so after that I'll be able to edit the title of this thread to update people on what's happening. Within a week's time, we should have the second tournament up and running...there'll be a few changes from the first one, so don't say I didn't warn you.
wink.gif

If you have any suggestions/questions, feel free to post them and me or any of the dudes helping to organize it can answer. Holla @ me on AIM about anything...

the addition of the loser being able to counterpick would be koo. and to have a differnt default level each round.

with the counterpick and default level thing, u cud jus follow the tourney ones which ill post if you need em. meaning that you couldnt counterpick a nontourney stage such as Mushroom Kingdom.

P.S.: Still dont understand why Shadow Moses is not counterpickable in tourneys....

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Aite y'all, I know some dudes are wondering when are we having Tourney #2. Don't think I've been holding out on y'all, I was thinking about it these past couple of days...my other account (DSK aka iLLoQuent) gets released from banned camp in like 3 days, so after that I'll be able to edit the title of this thread to update people on what's happening. Within a week's time, we should have the second tournament up and running...there'll be a few changes from the first one, so don't say I didn't warn you.
wink.gif

the addition of the loser being able to counterpick would be koo. and to have a differnt default level each round.

with the counterpick and default level thing, u cud jus follow the tourney ones which ill post if you need em. meaning that you couldnt counterpick a non tourney stage such as Mushroom Kingdom.

P.S.: Still dont understand why Shadow Moses is not counterpickable in tourneys....

prolly cause the walls make it easy to get into a combo like fox's kick, etc.

^^ true, altho the same could be said for rainbow cruise (Marth down A -in- the -corner spam) and a couple other levels. Like for real, how you gonna allowJungle Japes, Hanenbow (which a MK is basically a guranteed win), Pirate Ship (which has outside interference with the match) etc but not allow Shadow Moses.

Anyone up for a game right now

brawl code 4725-7777-8851
Getin back on the Wii hopefully I'll join this tournament and not be hella late like last time.

The kid is back...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I gotta holla at a couple of y'all (MPIRE, CRI, etc.) regarding the tournament and its rules...I'll hit you guys up later, on AIM.

Peace.

^i'm going online in about 20-30 min., so if you're still on at that time, we can play a few games....

i'll add you to the list on the first page as well...

GG's tonight boys.

CZDA, nice 1 vs. 1's and the triple threats with Joe. LV 22, nice games for playing online for your first time...lag was terrible, hopefully you get usedto it. CRI my dude...GG's. I don't know what the hell happened at the end though...I wanted to play more, but w/e. I'm not sure if you dropped out,I was still in character select. But yeah man...I got some catching up to do (how much you had me? 3-1?)...
ohwell.gif

Hopefully, I don't get off'ed again...for good this time.
tired.gif

Peace.

man gg dsk that was very suprising how the falco vs lucario went lol still shocked...i was really dishing out a thrashing...cri gg's joe gg i still needsome more folks on my list but W/E and this time i want in on the tournament!

DSK aka iLLoQuent wrote:
GG's tonight boys.

CZDA, nice 1 vs. 1's and the triple threats with Joe. LV 22, nice games for playing online for your first time...lag was terrible, hopefully you get used to it. CRI my dude...GG's. I don't know what the hell happened at the end though...I wanted to play more, but w/e. I'm not sure if you dropped out, I was still in character select. But yeah man...I got some catching up to do (how much you had me? 3-1?)...
ohwell.gif

Hopefully, I don't get off'ed again...for good this time.
tired.gif

Peace.

Gud few games with you and Czda. Have to wake up at 6:45 so have to force myself off the game when I don't want to in order to get some rest. Anyspecific date when sign up's are or its gonna be a quickstrike
nerd.gif
?

1 Week til I'm back from the land of the rising sun...and no smash...hopefully the tourney can start August 1st or after....???
embarassed.gif

DFJ

I'll be back from Tokyo in one week from Friday, so I'll b good to go then...(mayb a lil rusty...)

Back
Top Bottom