Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by CPG33

LoL @ that video...C Falc. is made of pure win...

laugh.gif
yea he is ive been trying to learn how to play with him themechanics is hard to get use to since i almost always play with falco....btw gg last night joe and dsk joe your samus got really good in a short time
laugh.gif
and i dont know why but i feel like i should win almost everymatch vs dskdedede
laugh.gif
and falco but i lose
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Aight. Just make sure you get on AIM so I can let you know when I'm on. I've been itchin to play the pastweek.
laugh.gif

i'm a noob and i just picked up this game, how do i find out my Mii code and add other people?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

i'm a noob and i just picked up this game, how do i find out my Mii code and add other people?

Make sure you get your Wii connected to the internet...you need to know your 12-digit Brawl code...not the 16-digit Wiicode. When you put Smash Bros in your Wii, turn it on and on the main menu is an option called Wi-Fi. Press A. Since it's your first time, it'lltell you your Brawl code. Anytime after that your code can be found in the option called Friend Roster on the Wi-Fi menu.
To brawl, you gotta add someone, and they have to add you. Once you do all that, you good to go.

Yo...Who's gonna run the tourney now that DSK got banned?

CRI? MPIRE? Maybe CPG when he comes back?
nerd.gif

I mean I could run it, but someone that knows the rules gonna have to help me out because I never did a tourney before.
ohwell.gif

Millzhouse is joe.

Thanks for the games, Joe. A lotta fun. I dunno how many times Samus spiked me, but I had a blast.

Anyone online? Joe left.

if push comes to shove, ill run it. but i prolly wont partake in it as im sorta "tournied" out.

i will be tryin to head to some offline tournies tho. 84jordan, they havin anymore?

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

if push comes to shove, ill run it. but i prolly wont partake in it as im sorta "tournied" out.

i will be tryin to head to some offline tournies tho. 84jordan, they havin anymore?

yea they do, the next one is on august 9. they have tournaments all the time just keep checking the site.

just picked this game up earlier today..
smh.gif

right now i've been playin with some of my dudes,been beastin with Meta Knight..dudes KO move is garbage though..Gonna go unlock the other characters ina minute, but for now..who you guys recommend i play with?

Back
Top Bottom