Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

He's got this.
pimp.gif

Reposting my prediction from the prediction thread.
Saints and Colts in the SB.

Whoever has the ball last wins.

I'm sticking to this. I cant call a clear winner yet.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

COLTS FAN REMEMBER THIS
http://www.nfl.com/videos...ns-vs-Indianapolis-Colts
I STILL REMEMBER THIS GAME LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY

Definitely remember this.. I actually know a few people from New Orleans and we always talk about how the Colts whooped that %!@ like time they played..
laugh.gif

I'm hopin for a repeat of that..

MmmmmHmmmm... My cousins were talking soooooooooo much $%%$ before that game too, well they talk $%%$ about P before every colts game so
laugh.gif
, but still
pimp.gif

marmourjr wrote:
I must agree. Now everybody coming out the woodworks talking about they're Saints fans.
I've been down with them when they were losing. I've been waiting for this for 18 years...

I'm rooting for the saints hard because of what N.O. has been through recently. I think most of the people coming out of the woodwork are just happy for the city. In other words not your normal bandwagon fans, it's bigger than football.

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I respect LEGENDS word to Favre and manning

i HATE all these new found saints fans

this will be the only high light of yalls piss poor franchise .

End these lames and there new found stans lifes for another year.

and i hope reggie bush get his knees blowwwwwwwed out
laugh.gif
I must agree. Now everybody coming out the woodworks talking about they're Saints fans.
I've been down with them when they were losing. I've been waiting for this for 18 years...

SMH @ Lil' Wayne was rooting for the Vikings.  TRAITOR.  How you rep New Orleans one minute and then going for the opposing team?

He better not drop a Saints dedication song, either.

yall sound just like my friends that was killin me the other day as we was watching the game and they cudnt understand why I was pulling for Brett Favre so much....i wudnt call wayne a traitor, dude was just rooting for his fav qb on which was pretty much his last chance ever to get to the super bowl (Loyal over bandwagon FTW)....now if he goes against the Saints n roots for the Colts he down bad for that!

Im back rockin with the home team for this one Saints 27 Colts 24

the Saints bandwagon is heavy tho for real....but its all good cuz its The City and its being done with well wishes behind it....at least in sum cases

peyton w/ 6 td's ... i'm so hoping for a colts victory ... so i can

1. Create peyton manning on his way to goat status and being top 3 of all time
2. Grave dig the Official Qb Thread now that the season will be over and go on a quoting frenzy
3. Change my sig to have way more #18 stuff
4. Annoy the hell out of henz
laugh.gif

You'd swear the Colts were playing the Cleveland Browns the way everybody is writing off the Saints. It's all good.

Saints 34
Colts 28

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Didn't even see this
laugh.gif
If i'm late %*%+ you

Might we see this type of intensity Super Bowl Sunday?
I have been looking for that clip for awhile....
laugh.gif

I got the Saints to win it....

Man do Chowds hate Manning. Colts front need to get pressure on Brees, really I think this games comes to both front fours, it may be that simple

all the talk about manning but no matter what those espn/nfl network !#% clown commintators say the colts defense will be the difference in this one they are way better then anyone gives them credit for. ive been a colts season ticket holder since 1999 belive it or not ive been thru lots of heartbreak in the manning era alone not to mention before that im so proud that this is my home team and this is there second superbowl in 4 years who would have thought and now that there back there will be no stopping them GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by safcolts

all the talk about manning but no matter what those espn/nfl network !#% clown commintators say the colts defense will be the difference in this one they are way better then anyone gives them credit for. ive been a colts season ticket holder since 1999 belive it or not ive been thru lots of heartbreak in the manning era alone not to mention before that im so proud that this is my home team and this is there second superbowl in 4 years who would have thought and now that there back there will be no stopping them GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A LOT of heartbreak...from getting killed by Ty Law and the Patriots to Nick Harper getting tackled by Big Ben (Since Nick's wife stabbed him in the leg) to winning all these regular season games and getting bounced by San Diego...or way back during the Jim Harbaugh (Comeback Kid) days and never EVER beating the Steelers...
And don't get me started on Jeff George. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We need this one. Manning is too good to have 1 ring.

i got a white brees saints authentic jersey with the louisana patch on it. the saints are wearing white in the super bowl. dare i say this is the perfect time for ebay to meet my brees jersey lol

Back
Top Bottom