SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even if the players didn't know the coaches did. Shanny said they were playing to get the ball 3rd so called plays accordingly

I honestly don't think there's a right or wrong call in that OT as well

Ppl will mention analytics but the rule is so new that there really isn't any data to analyze on it yet on what is more successful to do anyways

In the Super Bowl they should just let teams play the full overtime, like soccer

I get given the brutality of the sport it’s asking a lot during the regular season and even during playoffs asking the winning team to then play in a couple days after having played an extra quarter

But people going play the results, you defer and the other team scores a TD people ain’t going be rational (see how people approached Dan Campbell’s choices)

IMG_6129.gif

Fire Shanahan.
:lol:

He’s flopped is the big game several times.

But realistically there ain’t someone on the market that’s better than him right now.

Niners are in the best of worst positions.

Lots of team success over the past years but can’t win the big one so it amounts to zero.

As an owner something clearly needs to change but are you really gonna fire the dude that took you to 2 Super Bowl and 4 NFC championships and may have lucked up on one of the biggest draft steals of all time?

Probably not.

Even if the players didn't know the coaches did. Shanny said they were playing to get the ball 3rd so called plays accordingly

I honestly don't think there's a right or wrong call in that OT as well

Ppl will mention analytics but the rule is so new that there really isn't any data to analyze on it yet on what is more successful to do anyways

The biggest obvious advantage is what you do on 4th downs knowing what you gotta do to even have a chance

Otherwise you gotta look at how your defense or offense played in the 4th and ended the game

Again, gotta factor in human element to any decision.. chiefs short yardage decisions being a great example from failing on that 3rd and 1 to giving mahomes options on the edges

Y’all do realize that Alicia was a homewrecker too…? Swizz was married when they got together :lol: :lol:

I LOVE alicia keys and she is my 1 day pass or whatever females wanna call it, but she’s definitely a home wrecker 100%. Im glad that her & swizz beatz found happiness within themselves and their relationship/relationship/marriage tho.

I feel it. Romo said on the broadcast that they probably deferred to give their defense a break because they were just on the field and that was my interpretation of why they received and it was strategic.

Regardless, if players didnt know the rule (in particular Fred Warner since he called the coin flip) then that’s on Shanahan. I just assume Shanahan told Fred that he wanted to receive if they won the flip.

Warner was so calm & cool when they won the toss. I was at a bar watching the game but it didn’t even sound like he said receive. Him & the ref both looked at each other and he gave the ref the man nod

How can players not know the OT rule by now? I remember always thinking OT rules were extremely stupid until they changed it so that each team gets a chance to score. I’m just some random fan, so I can’t see how someone who lives and breathes in that world wouldn't know :lol:

How can players not know the OT rule by now? I remember always thinking OT rules were extremely stupid until they changed it so that each team gets a chance to score. I’m just some random fan, so I can’t see how someone who lives and breathes in that world wouldn't know :lol:
I refuse to believe it.

They folded under pressure and blacked out lol.

Especially Juice. Every broadcast we hear about you and you Harvard degree. I refuse to believe you didn’t know.

Loved the halftime show, loved Alicia Key’s fine *** and top it off with a teary eyed Niner squad watching the future GOAT do his thing!

Man’s acting like the eagles weren’t the biggest frauds this year

Eagles actually won road games vs teams with winning records..

Unlike the team from Arlington

I guess it’s real smoke between the Niners and Eagles.

I wouldn’t say there is smoke for the whole niners team.. dude taking his chance to get a shot in after deebo talked shh for a year

Eagles actually won road games vs teams with winning records..

Unlike the team from Arlington

I wouldn’t say there is smoke for the whole niners team.. dude taking his chance to get a shot in after deebo talked shh for a year
Not shhh if he wasn’t wrong fam.

I refuse to believe it.

They folded under pressure and blacked out lol.

Especially Juice. Every broadcast we hear about you and you Harvard degree. I refuse to believe you didn’t know.
It’s said that Harvard is easier to get out than it is to get in 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom