SUPER BOWL LVII 🏈 | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone is. All of eagles Twitter

who’s is debating if it was actually a penalty.. who is debating the act itself

as I said, all I’ve seen is basically people saying refs should have “swallowed the whistle”

but your expectations cant be to get away with some shh.. you can try, but if you get caught that’s on you

as I said, all I’ve seen is basically people saying refs should have “swallowed the whistle”

but your expectations cant be to get away with some shh.. you can try, but if you get caught that’s on you

My problem with the line of thinking "refs should've swallowed the whistle" is that if it was the other way around those same people would want the flag thrown.

You gotta read throw the replies on stuff. It’s everywhere

I agree it was a hold and I understand the debate on whether to call it not. But a foul is a foul

The biggest thing is that if the defense stepped up, we wouldn’t have need to be in that situation

My problem with the line of thinking "refs should've swallowed the whistle" is that if it was the other way around those same people would want the flag thrown.

I haven’t listened to anything specifically Philly related.. probably listen to the Philly special pod in a bit

just recent bill simmons pod and the debatable pod.. and then saw the back and forth with rg3 and Marcus spears

i could see an argument if the WR was engaging with the DB and then pushed off so then the DB reacted, so it’s them fighting with each other and the DB getting the sh end.. but bradberry tried to get away with one and figured it might not be called because of the circumstances

You gotta read throw the replies on stuff. It’s everywhere

yea I’m not trying read through replies.. sports fans are irrational

if someone is legit trying break down the play, cool.. but I ain’t getting overly concerned about randoms on Twitter when I know they’re being overly irrational

y9ec84xxxzha1.jpg

is it safe to say that the KC is the greatest second half team in our lifetime? these dudes are the epitome of “they had us in the first half.” i haven’t seen a team routinely comeback like this so many times in both the reg season and playoffs

were TB12’s pats doing this? legit question

Man, I’m still on a high from last night. Never seen the city like that.

Running out of words for 15, imagine this is how Bulls fans felt when they were watching Mike. That guy is not normal.

OL balled out, was not expecting 150 plus on the ground, Wylie and Brown delivered big time and Big Red called a perfect 2nd half. Major shoutout to Hurts, that was a special performance.

This one different man :pimp:

is it safe to say that the KC is the greatest second half team in our lifetime? these dudes are the epitome of “they had us in the first half.” i haven’t seen a team routinely comeback like this so many times in both the reg season and playoffs

In 6 seasons (5 where he actually played) Mahomes has 4 post-season comebacks when down double digits.

Tom Brady holds the record with 6 after 23 seasons :lol: So the answer is yes IMO.

I am shook at this team's dominance when you really put it all in perspective. I am sure our older friends and family said the same at our ages but we truly have gotten to see some amazing in our lifetimes across sports. I want to say if you are 50+ then you got to see damn near the full spectrum (although TV programming and content availability wasn't what it is now).

it’s still brady, but obviously mahomes is on the path

cant remember all of the brady super bowls outside of 28-3

but I know the pats usually started slow and then got going.. that’s why people always said bet the under for the half

Just glad for #15's ascension since it means we won't ever have to hear about Throw Rogan being the 'best passer ever' or in the :emoji_goat: convo ad nauseum anymore :lol:

Dude has outdone his entire career in just 6 years

I can't remember which one of the two threads I alluded to it in but he's outdone a lot of careers in 6 years. It is really hard to wrap my head around :lol: Not trying to hop on ARod while he is down because the case is closed but despite the MVPs, 13 win seasons, etc., the fact he never made it back to the SB after the 2010 run always had him looking a little funny in the light to the me. Kind of like how we refer to certain guys as "good/great regular season players".

Brees feels that way to me too a little bit. Or I am just jaded by how much TB12 won in comparison to his peers that it makes their amazing resumes seem pedestrian :lol:

Back
Top Bottom