SUPER BOWL LVII 🏈 | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gainwell has had the better vision and decisiveness on his carries dating back to last season. Miles is good but he leaves A LOT of yards on the table.

miles bounces way too much outside.. a perfect example is when the eagles ran a 3rd and 1 and lined up as if they were going to the sneak but they pulled it and pitched

miles had a lane.. but he kept stringing it out trying to get the edge.. problem with that blockers were blocking defenders to the sideline.. had a couple plays were he went against his blockers leverage, because he was trying get the outside

Dont think this got discussed much but both teams were full strength
No major impact players out
And that made for a dayum good game

Hurts had his boys ready for battle

The chiefs came out of the locker room with a champion mentality and just took over the game

But Jalen still got his team in the end zone when it looked like KC was in total control

:rofl:

His interview definitely lends credence to the double agent allegation :lol:

J. Reed/Omar x Wayne Brady trippinggggggg

23A99598-D0D9-4B61-9E53-2E559A2625D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
He was low key criticizing Rihanna going into the SB :lol:

Exactly and it upset a lot of women causing him to make 3-minute monologue immediately, looking like a hostage under duress :lol: Now no matter what he feels, he is going to have to say it was fire. I didn't mind it tbh. I forgot her catalog was that deep with bangers. Brought back memories from my party days. And she was super pregnant on those suspended platforms. She deserves extreme props.

they were getting that FG regardless. it's a question of whether or not Hurts could respond

yea.. I was surprised the chiefs threw it there given it would stop the clock if it was incomplete

figured they’d run it and at least force eagles to use their last timeout

When Bradberry admits he held Juju it should end the debate. We want the refs to call these games correctly then complain about the timing of the correct calls? Penalties are penalties no matter when in the game they happen.

who’s debating it?

When Bradberry admits he held Juju it should end the debate. We want the refs to call these games correctly then complain about the timing of the correct calls? Penalties are penalties no matter when in the game they happen.

It was the right call. The selfish fan in me didn't want the flag thrown to give Jalen and Philly the opportunity to answer.

But it was the right call.

it's the same as the call on the Bengals LB...it's absolutely the right call by the rule book. people's gripe (and not saying they're right) is do you call it in a spot like that?

rules is the rules tho...i know if Brady got that call people would be LIVID though :lol:

i only say that cause i was seeing posts/texts like, "that's a Brady call!" :lol:

It was really a failure on the production crew too. They did a horrible job showing the situation from the worst angle from behind where you could barley see the hold when it’s clear on other angles and they started the replay late too and missed what the hold was probably mainly on when he first made the cut. He held him twice and other angles showed it clear and that was never shown on the broadcast that I can remember didn’t see it till checking online.

Back
Top Bottom