SUPER BOWL LVII šŸˆ | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
elpablo21 elpablo21 The force is extra weak with me tonightā€¦.

are-you-wizard.jpg

It's not but who thought the Eagles would come out the NFC this year? The NFC is always a different team every year. Love Jalen but I think this was one of those special years for the Eagles where things just went right. Sorta like the 2015 Panthers.

this team, was actually built for next year and the year after

basically it was a prove it year for jalen OR we trade for a QB.. thatā€™s why we have all those picks, in case we wanted to make a move for a QB with the roster we have

now itā€™s using those picks to continue to build around hurts

Yea but activism derailed his career

kaep definitey got whiteballed by the league. i was a huge homer for Kaep but if we keepin it a buck, he looked lost in his last season with the niners/in the league. staring down receivers, constantly under or over throwing receivers, and immediately crumbling under pressure. after they lost the NFCCG to seattle in ā€˜14 and league figured that heā€™s bad at reading progressions, it was a wrap for him. he fasho shouldā€™ve been on a roster but he likely wasnā€™t sniffin the SB again

and I want my opinion on the books:
Mahomes was overreacting to that end of half tackle - dude might have felt some pain, but dont tell me it was at level of the first time he injured it

HE didnt look nearly as limited as when he first got injured there - red sock nonsense all over again

still, mahomes in Legendary

nice of andy to shutout Bieniemy, but really andy imo hurt his chances at being a head coach.....seems andy is very hands on....you see on offense dude has play sheet and talking non stop....he clearly is running that offense with assist from Bieniemy (maybe i'm wronG???)

Bieniemy to bucs with Carr could give him chance to shine, IF he can make Carr look like a QB or Ravens to improve their passing schemes

Do bears need a OC?

To me maybe itā€™s EB draws up/designs they collab and Andy makes the calls.

Andy didn't hurt his chance. The NFL just looks for any excuse to not hire a black HC. If EB called every damn play it would be "well it's easy to call plays for Mahomes". It a lot of white OC's that didn't call plays that got HC jobs.
Man you cant make the point any clearer

Kellen Moore got a NFL offensive coordinator job with NO MFā€™N EXPERIENCE

A white dude (Garrett) gave Moore a glowing recommendation and an old white dude (Jerry Jones) gave him a job as the QB coach and then promoted him to OC

Went from being Daks backup to being his boss

šŸ’© pitiful

Man you cant make the point any clearer

Kellen Moore got a NFL offensive coordinator job with NO MFā€™N EXPERIENCE

A white dude (Garrett) gave Moore a glowing recommendation and an old white dude (Jerry Jones) gave him a job as the QB coach and then promoted him to OC

Went from being Daks backup to being his boss

šŸ’© pitiful

yes, this is the true problem in the NFL - these lower level positions like QB coach or offense assistant where buddies get he job, they learn and then get chance to apply what they learned....and if offense does better than avg they are the hot name....I remember Moore getting buzz for head coaching jobs

NFL needs to really look at who and how people get these entry level coaching jobs - this entry level jobs can be anyone from any background - LOT of these guys were players on offense and get their start at coaching on defense and vice versa - should be a program where retired players can put their hat in for these entry level jobs

Jason Garrett - I FIRMLY believe the giants hired him simply because they had him there as back up QB, they knew him and liked him(only ownership folks)...they in turn tell Joe Judge to consider him- what is a new coach going to do? of course he hires him. but NO WAY he wanted to hire garrett -

I stated it before and i'll state it again, pat shurmur his son was a QB that tried to make it in the league, had a cup of tea with chiefs, never really cut it, didnt last as 3rd string - what happens? the bills hire him to be defensive assistant coach - thats the big problem, you just know hes going to be coaching in the NFL for next 40 years - why not a guy like giants RB that hurt his neck and his career ended David Wilson - why can't he get a coaching favor position ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom