SUPER BOWL LVII 🏈 | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fo0WGgkWYAE4_Ii

thanks, Greg Olsen can stop crying now and enjoy his last year in that seat

nice of andy to shutout Bieniemy, but really andy imo hurt his chances at being a head coach.....seems andy is very hands on....you see on offense dude has play sheet and talking non stop....he clearly is running that offense with assist from Bieniemy (maybe i'm wronG???)

Bieniemy to bucs with Carr could give him chance to shine, IF he can make Carr look like a QB or Ravens to improve their passing schemes

Do bears need a OC?

Last edited:
nice of andy to shutout Bieniemy, but really andy imo hurt his chances at being a head coach.....seems andy is very hands on....you see on offense dude has play sheet and talking non stop....he clearly is running that offense with assist from Bieniemy (maybe i'm wronG???_

Bieniemy to bucs with Carr could give him chance to shine, IF he can make Carr look like a QB or Ravens to improve their passing schemes

Andy didn't hurt his chance. The NFL just looks for any excuse to not hire a black HC. If EB called every damn play it would be "well it's easy to call plays for Mahomes". It a lot of white OC's that didn't call plays that got HC jobs.

let my boy Purdy rehab before making any statements about the state of the NFC

y’all were already in the playoffs and in the nfc championship game

what nfc teams are changing things a ton from the season that just ended?

packers probably losing Rodgers.. Washington is getting sold.. first year coach in Carolina without a QB.. arizona needs a coach.. who knows with rest of nfc south

bears could in probably 2 years, but their roster is a mess even with the pick they probably trade and money

you can look at the afc and look at multiple teams that could take jumps.. like the jags, dolphins and even chargers if they get better coaching

nice of andy to shutout Bieniemy, but really andy imo hurt his chances at being a head coach.....seems andy is very hands on....you see on offense dude has play sheet and talking non stop....he clearly is running that offense with assist from Bieniemy (maybe i'm wronG???_

EB is a bad guy that has done alot of bad things which in the NFL shouldn't hold you back but it does for a Black man.

i remember terrell suggs praising kaepernick after that 2013 super bowl.. said kaep would be back to a “few more SBs”

we saw how that panned out. for as good as Jalen is it’s wild how quickly windows can shut and how perfect things have to play out in the course of a 17 game season. props to jalen for taking his squad this far tho
Yea but activism derailed his career

Back
Top Bottom