Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They hate brady just as much as they hate bron. trying to make excuses on why he wins. lmaooo. Keep being mad.
The meme was perfect though. Bron and Brady both came from behind to win and made people salty lol. Y'all take things too serious lol.

You just have to laugh at them man. Its hilarious when they all get to circle jerking each other. getting all emotional over a meme. They try to spin it to something else. Mad that Tom Brady and Lebron came back from the bottom to kill their celebrations lmaoooo!! I love it!

Just laugh at them because its hilarious.

Lebron first team to come back from 3-1 in the nba finals
Tom Brady First team to win in an over time come back in the Super Bowl
No one ever thought this would happen

AND YOU ALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!

:rofl:

Last edited:
If brady was lebron he would've been crying about not having enough help.... son had Edelman, hogan, white and beat a falcons team loaded with weapons. Wattba.
Seriously

These LeBron stans are stupid :lol:
Brady has won 5 times coming back from behind
LeBron has literally only done it twice technically

No comparison

If brady was lebron he would've been crying about not having enough help.... son had Edelman, hogan, white and beat a falcons team loaded with weapons. Wattba.
Lebron would be throwing hissy fits over this Patriots team if he was Brady. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I have to pay for Sirius radio now cause ESPN NY replaced Le Batard with Screamin A. Smith
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I do the Sirius app free trial every month.

Seriously

These LeBron stans are stupid
laugh.gif

No comparison
Not even saying Bron is Brady just that the meme fits this game and Lebron's come from behind series win. Everyone was almost counting Brady out like they counted Bron out. 

They hate brady just as much as they hate bron. trying to make excuses on why he wins. lmaooo. Keep being mad.
You just have to laugh at them man. Its hilarious when they all get to circle jerking each other. getting all emotional over a meme. They try to spin it to something else. Mad that Tom Brady and Lebron came back from the bottom to kill their celebrations lmaoooo!! I love it!

Just laugh at them because its hilarious.

Lebron first team to come back from 3-1 in the nba finals
Tom Brady First team to win in an over time come back in the Super Bowl
No one ever thouht this would happen

AND YOU ALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!

roll.gif
Exactly Im not even a Brady fan but this is hilarious. 

Those two point conversions seem to be overlooked. That was quite impressive. That catch by JE was unreal though. We just gotta appreciate the fact that we're witnessing greatness with tb.

Not even saying Bron is Brady just that the meme fits this game and Lebron's come from behind series win. Everyone was almost counting Brady out like they counted Bron out. 

This is all that meme meant. Thats it and nothing else

These salty Laker fans in hear crying like their team isn't at the bottom of the West.
Go cry somewhere else with that. This is about 2 men who came back from the unthinkable. If you want to cry about the comparison, go do it in your moms basement. We are posting a meme that clearly makes sense.

Maybe if the Lakers would have come back from the Pistons 3-1 in 04 you could add Kobe to this. but naaaaaah. he took that L, while snitching on his own teammate. Y'all cut from the same cloth he is a bunch of snitches only with no rings.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Those two point conversions seem to be overlooked. That was quite impressive. That catch by JE was unreal though. We just gotta appreciate the fact that we're witnessing greatness with tb.
Tom was out there playing Madden. Ish was unreal. 

Seriously

These LeBron stans are stupid :lol:

No comparison
Terrible meme still

You NEVER leave sporting events. Legit don't understand why people do this. Beating traffic isnt some huge deal where you need to do this.

I said it earlier in the season and people called me crazy but Brady is the Michael Jordan of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom