• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

The Lebron/Brady meme refers to Lebron going god mode and coming back from behind to win. Brady went god mode tonight like lebby.
it would only be the same if devante freeman got kicked out at halftime and the refs put Matt Ryan in foul trouble but that's not possible in football. That finals was fishy to say the least.. This was nothing like that.. Brady is boat

Last edited:
Bron leading both teams in points, assists, rebounds etc is Brady like.

The Lebron/Brady meme refers to Lebron going god mode and coming back from behind to win. Brady went god mode tonight like lebby.

They dont get it, let them keep crying tears. lmaooo Brady and Lebron got everyone mad in their Championship games. Just look at how triggered people are in here after the meme was posted. I love watching meltdowns and tears! :rofl:

Martelleus Bennett said he isn't going to the White House and doesn't care what his owner thinks :smokin

Last edited:

Thank you for all the condolences about my grandmother guys. Means a lot.
zItFGsg.gif

All condolences to your grandmother @An Armada. Be with your family, and enjoy their company. Remember to tell them that you love them.

I know we are rivals, but please remember at the end of the day, it is just football.

I am familiar with this rock bottom feeling. I was devastated after Carolina didn't show up in SB 50 last year. All the Cam bashing made me mad & sad after such a historical, fun-filled, dabbin season.

Losing SB XXXVIII to the Patriots in the same NRG stadium as this Super Bowl hurt me as a 11 year old kid. My heart dropped when Kasay kicked the ball out of bounds in the fourth quarter giving Brady the ball at the 40 with 1 minute left in the game. I didn't even care about the Janet Jackson nipple slip, because of how upset I was.

In both cases, I was always optimistic for next year, and for the team's future. Always remember the positives.

This will sting for a while, but you have to remain optimistic. You all had a great year, and were in prime position to win it all.

The Falcons will be in their beautiful new Mercedes Benz stadium, and they are a nice young team. Keep ya head up fella. 

However, the Panthers will be ready for y'all. Lets get back at it next year. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Lmfaoooo this is the best thing ever.

Can't believe this.

The city is going crazy right now.

I can't believe this.

We never stop doubting Brady though.

Even in here I knew it wasn't over when Brady got the ball.

No real weapons and still get it Done.

Brady is the GOAT. Just the fact that he had to come back 28-9 in the 4th qtr proved it instead of just cruising for the W.

GOAT.

The Bill Tombrady trophy. :pimp:

The meme was perfect though. Bron and Brady both came from behind to win and made people salty lol. Y'all take things too serious lol.

Belichick gassed us and Brady got hip to the 3-4 :x I feel like they studied the 2012 NFC championship :smh:

Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom