SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not even gonna come in here and dump on cam. it sucks that he lost, it's a terrible feeling. but. all I've been saying all along is I don't buy into his whole attitude and good guy image and I caught heat for it. with that said I'm just gonna leave this here.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

-Martin Luther King, Jr

For unknown reason I feel like if you wanted the Broncos to win, and you weren't a fan prior, you racist. I know the broncos are actually predominantly black. I don't see the logic behind this, but that's how I was feeling. THat quote make me feel like I'm not the only one

Na I agree with this entirely. I normally dont buy into race theories like this but it was obvious once Cam said what he said he put the target on his back & made his whole team the villains to non-African-Americans

I rooted for the Panthers cause I wanted to see a Spanish head coach win it & Cam to silence everyone but it aint work like that

Championships are all that matter??? All that matters??? Like winning championships is some easy **** to do 
laugh.gif
 "Oh just win a championship otherwise the season was pointless and meant nothing" 
laugh.gif

yes. 

if they were easy to do they wouldnt be all that matters. 
Championships are the ultimate goal in sports but to say a season is pointless is a team didn't win one is short sighted IMO.
at the end of the day, 10 years from now all this panthers team is going to be known for is losing the super bowl

just like the undefeated pats, you can win every game but if you dont win the last one you will forever be seen as a loser 

it sucks but that's how sports work. people only care about the winners 
That may be how some people view history but not al context is important and I know better than to just look at the final score and expect that to explain everything, especially concerning an either season of play.

[thread="643381"]Quote:[/thread]
Archie Manning just said Peyton is done in Denver.

Hmm
He's done in general

Yeah that's what I got out of that statement. Peyton doesn't wanna take anything away from the team tonight by announcing his retirement. It would've taken headlines away from his teammates somewhat.

That's my view

Brock era begins now. I think he's ready to lead this team next season man

Does Von get a mega-deal or is Denver looking to throw the franchise tag on him :nerd:

He's getting a fat contract. He's holding out if they try to Franchise tag. He deserves the contract tho. He's the main reason we won tonight with his big plays

I think Cam was prepared for the game but he just went up against the number one defense in the league..... that's why he played bad. Teams with the number one defense in the Super Bowl have a great record.

Cams poor attitude in the post game interview is of a man who was more interested in winning to quiet the haters rather than focus on the real task at hand.
What?
laugh.gif

How do y'all come up with this foolishness
It's not that hard to understand. He wanted it for all the wrong reasons. Seeing as how poorly the Broncos offense played, it wouldn't have took much to beat them. Anyone could see he was not prepared the least bit for this game. Too busy messing around with that nonsense he calls "Dabbing"
You say this as if you have any clue on how he prepared and his reasons for wanting to win.  
laugh.gif

It wouldn't have taken much to beat them?  Did you actually WATCH the Denver defense? 

Between Big Ben, Brady and Cam, their defense allowed ONE touchdown this postseason.  ONE.  But Carolina lost because of the dab.  
laugh.gif

Yall really acting like Cam v Broncos was Jesse Owens v Hitler :lol:

This was just a frontrunning QB that got exposed and went into fetal position when faced with adversity. Nothing more. Nothing less :smokin

Just saw the Cam thing, they were asking him dumb ish towards the end. It literally sounded like they were just talking & not even asking questions after awhile. I dont blame him for walking off

yeah, saying cam wasnt taking the game seriously is disrespectful to the denver D

of course he was doing everything in his power to lead his team, denver was just better

Cams poor attitude in the post game interview is of a man who was more interested in winning to quiet the haters rather than focus on the real task at hand.

What? :lol:

It's not that hard to understand. He wanted it for all the wrong reasons. Seeing as how poorly the Broncos offense played, it wouldn't have took much to beat them. Anyone could see he was not prepared the least bit for this game. Too busy messing around with that nonsense he calls "Dabbing"

You say this as if you have any clue on how he prepared and his reasons for wanting to win.  :lol:

It wouldn't have taken much to beat them?  Did you actually WATCH the Denver defense? 

Between Big Ben, Brady and Cam, their defense allowed ONE touchdown this postseason.  ONE.  But Carolina lost because of the dab.  :lol:  

You have your views, and I have mine. Deal with it.

He's getting a fat contract. He's holding out if they try to Franchise tag. He deserves the contract tho. He's the main reason we won tonight with his big plays

Oh for sure he deserves the payday. Von is :pimp:

Are there any other FA on that defense or are y'all coming back next season in tact?

I dont know why yall listen to seaman talking NFL, he clearly doesn't understand it.

Im just thankful he doesn't pollute the NFL thread with his nonsense.

What? :lol:

You say this as if you have any clue on how he prepared and his reasons for wanting to win.  :lol:

Between Big Ben, Brady and Cam, their defense allowed ONE touchdown this postseason.  ONE.  But Carolina lost because of the dab.  :lol:  
Bruh you shouldn't even response to somebody talking so foolish. Like how can you even debate with somebody saying "it didn't take much to beat them." And basically Cam didn't take the game serious bc he was dabbing. Lolwut

Last edited:
Just saw the Cam thing, they were asking him dumb ish towards the end. It literally sounded like they were just talking & not even asking questions after awhile. I dont blame him for walking off

They just wanna reaction. That's literally all they hope for

I think Cam was prepared for the game but he just went up against the number one defense in the league..... that's why he played bad. Teams with the number one defense in the Super Bowl have a great record.
See this is rational i really needed to read this after reading some of the other stuff in here.

Back
Top Bottom