SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cam slander lit.

White America wins again
smokin.gif
Does white america ever take an L?
taylorkanye.gif

This Super Bowl reminded me of the Niners and Ravens a couple of years back. You just felt like going in that the Niners were the more explosive and talented team but the Ravens experience and discipline prevailed.

Carolina looked the part, Denver played the part. Just my take from today's festivities.
But I thought this was gonna be like the Seahawks Superbowl where Broncos get washed again? :nerd:

it's sports/entertainment. if a guy is out there having fun, that should be encouraged. it's not that serious, the guy isn't out there hurting anyone

Championships are all that matter??? All that matters??? Like winning championships is some easy **** to do 
laugh.gif
 "Oh just win a championship otherwise the season was pointless and meant nothing" 
laugh.gif

yes. 

if they were easy to do they wouldnt be all that matters. 

Championships are all that matter??? All that matters??? Like winning championships is some easy **** to do 
laugh.gif
 "Oh just win a championship otherwise the season was pointless and meant nothing" 
laugh.gif

yes. 

Championships are the ultimate goal in sports but to say a season is pointless is a team didn't win one is short sighted IMO.

I always tried to support Cam because I know he gets that extra hate, but I never really rocked with him all the way because he always struck me as a frontrunner. Running away from fumbles and walking out of press conferences, cmon son. He's looking the Dwight Howard of the NFL, not Lebron.

Cams poor attitude in the post game interview is of a man who was more interested in winning to quiet the haters rather than focus on the real task at hand.

What? :lol:

How do y'all come up with this foolishness

It's not that hard to understand. He wanted it for all the wrong reasons. Seeing as how poorly the Broncos offense played, it wouldn't have took much to beat them. Anyone could see he was not prepared the least bit for this game. Too busy messing around with that nonsense he calls "Dabbing"
What are you talking bout man, seriously think about what your writing. Matter fact you right. Good job.

Cam slander lit.

White America wins again :smokin
For unknown reason I feel like if you wanted the Broncos to win, and you weren't a fan prior, you racist. I know the broncos are actually predominantly black. I don't see the logic behind this, but that's how I was feeling. THat quote make me feel like I'm not the only one

Championships are all that matter??? All that matters??? Like winning championships is some easy **** to do :lol:  "Oh just win a championship otherwise the season was pointless and meant nothing" :lol:  

You have to remember some people's peak sports activity are playing 2K, middle school bball, or buying their favorite athletes shoes but not actually wearing them. So they can't relate to levels of what competing and winning are.

can we talk about how Demaryius Thomas had 1 catch for 8 yards tonight?

Peyton wasnt doing ish & he had Norman on him. They still won by 14 so it dont really matter. If he gets cut or traded, Ill still take him. A washed DT is still better than any WR on the Iggles lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes. 

Championships are the ultimate goal in sports but to say a season is pointless is a team didn't win one is short sighted IMO.
at the end of the day, 10 years from now all this panthers team is going to be known for is losing the super bowl

just like the undefeated pats, you can win every game but if you dont win the last one you will forever be seen as a loser 

it sucks but that's how sports work. people only care about the winners 

dancing and acting cocky is fine, but if you're a sore loser I cant rock with you

glad the fraud lost 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Fraud, huh?  

Yep.  Losing your 2nd game of the season in the Super Bowl and being mad about it is definitely fraud status. 
laugh.gif

#NTextremes
You have to remember which SN you're responding to
laugh.gif
gotta know who to weed out the irrational responses, especially in the NBA season thread
True.  I forgot. 
laugh.gif

Cams poor attitude in the post game interview is of a man who was more interested in winning to quiet the haters rather than focus on the real task at hand.

What? :lol:

How do y'all come up with this foolishness

It's not that hard to understand. He wanted it for all the wrong reasons. Seeing as how poorly the Broncos offense played, it wouldn't have took much to beat them. Anyone could see he was not prepared the least bit for this game. Too busy messing around with that nonsense he calls "Dabbing"
What are you talking bout man, seriously think about what your writing. Matter fact you right. Good job.

Go wipe the tears and read it again dude. Better yet, just call it a night man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom