SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

People have to care to hate
Yeah because absolutely No One Cared About Zack Ryder

Removing your bias from the situation, you'd have to be delusional to say Ryder wasn't over for a few months. The people cared about him whether you liked his body of work or not
I was there and unfortunately had to sit through that geek's pop, and his subsequent match against an almost equally big geek

gK20MV9.gif

High points of WWE right now

Cesaro
Rusev
Big E
Brock
Sasha

I always stay tuned in when they're on

Last edited:
- credit: dailywrestlingnews
There is a credible report that WWE officials are scheduled to meet with officials from WWN (parent company to EVOLVE) later this month during SummerSlam weekend in New York City to discuss how they can further talks to establish a working relationship

Paul Heyman is reportedly an advocate for the deal and has been pushing top WWE officials to get a deal going.

It’s also said that Heyman is pushing WWE to hire famed booker Gabe Sapolsky as a talent scout if it turns out that WWE is interested in financially supporting WWN/EVOLVE through the working relationship.

Man it might get real interesting.

2WDKW6TCEqnJe.gif

giphy.gif

Idea. RE: Finn Balor

I think WWE should treat Finn/Demon like Mutoh/Muta. I fear that they have already abused his long entrances and I think they will eventually abuse the body paint. So to prevent this from happening, give him two entrances/move sets/appearances depending on who he wrestles as.

Finn: Clean cut, athletic wrestler. Modify his entrance these to sound like a less "demonic" version of his current theme. Don't turn the lights off, don't do the posing when he comes out.

Finn (Demon): Painted up, keep the same entrance. Moveset slightly less athletic but more aggressive.

I think it can create a duality that worked for Muta during the 90s in New Japan.

Ya? Nay?

Sounds great and makes sense, which means he'll be putting paint on R-Truth and dancing with him

I thought Rich Swann was already schedule to go to NXT. He already had like 2 try outs a while ago. THey were just waiting on......... "something."

Idea. RE: Finn Balor

I think WWE should treat Finn/Demon like Mutoh/Muta. I fear that they have already abused his long entrances and I think they will eventually abuse the body paint. So to prevent this from happening, give him two entrances/move sets/appearances depending on who he wrestles as.

Finn: Clean cut, athletic wrestler. Modify his entrance these to sound like a less "demonic" version of his current theme. Don't turn the lights off, don't do the posing when he comes out.

Finn (Demon): Painted up, keep the same entrance. Moveset slightly less athletic but more aggressive.

I think it can create a duality that worked for Muta during the 90s in New Japan.

Ya? Nay?

Terrible idea please report yourself

There will be a surprise or two at SSlam.

The Rock returning for a segment with HHH is possible.

The other is the finish to Cena/Rollins, although Sheamus is not expected to cash in.

The Rock showing up isn't a surprise anymore man...........

It breaks my childhood feels but I gotta agree. Always appreciated when he's back because I know how much he truly loves the biz but I really think his movie career/Dwyane has taken over the Rock persona for good. Started to feel this way when he announced he's doing a Rampage video game movie and just last week, Baywatch with Zac Efron :lol: :smh: .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom