SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Does Titty Bella have a tattoo on her rear. I see some ink peaking out the bottom of her gear on the left cheek.

Weak reporting right there. No actual reason was given. You're like NTWT Todd Pettengill

I didn't say there was a reason why but there's obviously something wrong with her physically.

Thank God Sasha wasnt part of that.. the crowd expects THAT calibur of match from these women now

Last edited:
Didn't he buy a house for her?  He'll end up marrying her.
You are probably right. :lol: But until he does put a ring on it... that bish ain't **** if he leaves her. Brie only gets the sister of John Cena's girlfriend pass. WWE is like **** ol injured *** Daniel Bryan.
Ooh, on your enough is enough and it's time for a change steez.
:lol: It just makes me laugh when people defend garbage. Carry on. :pimp:

:smh: can't believe you thought a bodega was a sneaker store in Boston b :smh: bx sports is a few sneaker spots in he bx one of the best spots on cop all your Jays and stuff weeks early

You ain't answer my questions in the PM chat b:

1)how's the move?
2)you cop Yeezys?

Didn't he buy a house for her?  He'll end up marrying her.
You are probably right. :lol: But until he does put a ring on it... that bish ain't **** if he leaves her. Brie only gets the sister of John Cena's girlfriend pass. WWE is like **** ol injured *** Daniel Bryan.
Ooh, on your enough is enough and it's time for a change steez.
:lol: It just makes me laugh when people defend garbage. Carry on. :pimp:

You defend the Clippers.

Back
Top Bottom