SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

So Braun was a Rosebud.

CNN1zcyWEAApg-A.jpg

Last edited:
I need to go to a meet and greet and ask Becky what her corned beef is looking like.

she's VERY good on the stick :pimp:
So good John talked the company into leaving her as the champ. :nerd: But not good enough to marry... :lol:
In Ring & Outside Promo Work
Did you see that commercial her and Brie had yesterday.(it wasn't good) Both suffer from the trying too hard and it doesn't come off natural factor. She is mad basic in ring and has flopped on that disaster kick so many times, not to mention her ferocious forearm that became a finisher outta nowhere... :x

The Bellas, Eva, and Cameron need to team up. That's an ungodly amount of corn between the four of them. The Bellas are so damn awful it makes no sense :lol: they have the personality of napkins, but napkins actually have some use.

I'd shoot in them just like I'd shoot into a napkin so they're equally as useful as a napkin in that aspect

she's VERY good on the stick :pimp:
So good John talked the company into leaving her as the champ. :nerd: But not good enough to marry... :lol:
In Ring & Outside Promo Work
Did you see that commercial her and Brie had yesterday.(it wasn't good) Both suffer from the trying too hard and it doesn't come off natural factor. She is mad basic in ring and has flopped on that disaster kick so many times, not to mention her ferocious forearm that became a finisher outta nowhere... :x

That pathetic move :lol: her and Brie are like a step or two behind everybody else even with their improvement, and it's so noticeable

The real revolution will start when Eva is back on the main roster. Red will be everywhere.

Been watching more and more RAW the past few weeks since forever...I'm actually enjoying this. :lol:

:nthat:

Was wondering why everyone was going bonkers when the Dudley Boyz came out. They were around when I stopped watching in about '02. Figured they been doing it this whole time until I came in this thread.

Can Nikki Bella lose the dam strap already. She's beyond trash. If it wants t for Cena she would be sucking up Michael Hayes to keep her job

52m52 minutes ago

Vince Russo ‏@THEVinceRusso
It's time for WWE to do the right thing & get @RealKurtAngle back on that main stage where he belongs.He has earned it a million times over.

Vince Russo ‏@THEVinceRusso
Hope you can see why I blow a gasket when it comes to RAW--this SHOULD BE the show EVERY WEEK. No excuses why not--excellent thus far.

Agreed on both tweets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom