SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Midway through season 2 - does this show get any better? I'm ready to throw in the towel because it's OD boring to me. Everything works out so conveniently and it lacks any realism in my opinion. I only watch for Rachel really...
Might as well stop watching now.

Go watch something like Luther if you like great tv or Scandal if you don't.

Well FWIW, I enjoyed season 1 quite a lot. I just found 2 to be pretty boring and I'm wondering if the second half of 2 and 3 get better.

back this thursday

louis finna pound mike's *** now that he knows 
devil.gif

It'll probably end up as PearsonSpecterLitt to keep Louis from exposing Mike.

Last edited:
Yeah this ep was definitely the setup for the bust.

Should be interesting to see what happens.

Louis is by far still the best character...

"If you'll excuse me, I have to put a bag of peas on my face."

Writers attempting to show Harvey's softer, humane side. Doesn't work. He's better as a cutthroat shark.

Agreed

Writers will bring back the shark soon enough. Can't have the same character doing the same thing in every episode for seasons on end. There has to be growth, transition and progression.

The Mike situation and Scotty situation will bring out the shark again...

Yeah, writing has slipped back in to it's bad habits. No need to string out Louis being curious and then on the hunt about Mike then back to being unsure when he's doing something he shouldn't be doing in the first place. Just have him face this head on, let **** hit the fan and have a confrontation. That's 5 eps at best.

I hope this doesn't last all season cuz really it's just gonna end with Jessica telling him she been knew and telling him to shut his mouth up about it.

:rofl: @ him getting slapped to get it up though.

Simping Harvey when we focus on Scottie. Hopefully he gets a story line to be cut throat again.

Mike seems to just be getting dumber.

Writers will bring back the shark soon enough. Can't have the same character doing the same thing in every episode for seasons on end. There has to be growth, transition and progression.

The Mike situation and Scotty situation will bring out the shark again...
Yep. I understand the change-of-pace in Harvey's character and demeanor, doesn't mean I have to like it. Besides the obvious discovery of Mike as a fraud by Louis or otherwise, there's thin opportunities for plot developments. The easiest route is Scottie leaving and breaking Specter's heart, hence the return of the shark/king. Or Rachel cheating on Mike, or vice versa. Rachel cheating with Harvey after Scottie leaves him.

Back
Top Bottom