STUSSY DC - FOR GREATER GOOD word to Commonwealth

localhookupz

Banned
Anyone ready for this?
Commonwealth, IMO, is about to have DC on lock and start giving DC a little more recognition from the rest of the world.
opinions?
looks to be history in the making.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

stussy-more-retail-2008.jpg
l_da64b167067f00f2226e41c3ef2e6ebb.jpg

20061101-stussy_commonwealth.jpg

For Greater Good will be right next door to Stussy.
and yeah, that dude Omar is doing the damn thing.
pimp.gif

word to the wise, dont buy anything full price at a stussy store. will be on sale for 40% within 6 months.

I don't think Stussy will make that much impact in the scene here. More than anything, the location isn't as desirable as Georgetown. You can go thereand hit adidas, puma, major and sports zone all at the same time. Plus Apple store is coming next door to puma this Spring. They taking over French connectionspace there. Like Downy said, I'll be going to Stussy strictly for sales. If common doesn't get all the limited Nike shoes, what makes you think stussyshop will get special stussy collabos? SF Stussy doesn't get shoes that NY, LA or Tokyo gets.

Special Stussy collabos? We got that.

Stussy x _ _ _ _ ? We got that.

I wouldn't count on the items that this particular Stussy store will have going on sale, because I believe alot of them won't make it to the sale rack.

Location wise its an excellent choice due to Commonwealth being 2 doors down, For The Greater Good opening up shortly, as well as the explosion of shops on andaround 14th st.

Its about supporting the growing "scene" here.

Tienemos eso!! Entiende?

Jermoe.

Where do I submit my contract on securing everything size 11...

lol.
thanks.

Originally Posted by JeromeArz

Special Stussy collabos? We got that.

Stussy x _ _ _ _ ? We got that.

I wouldn't count on the items that this particular Stussy store will have going on sale, because I believe alot of them won't make it to the sale rack.

Location wise its an excellent choice due to Commonwealth being 2 doors down, For The Greater Good opening up shortly, as well as the explosion of shops on and around 14th st.

Its about supporting the growing "scene" here.

Tienemos eso!! Entiende?

there we go. i wanted to say it but i dont think i can quite say that YET.
pimp.gif

but as Jerome said, WE GOT DAT.

WATS GOOD JEROME, THIS IS SKRILLZ

I was looking more for an opening date for the greater good, I know its right next to stussy.

I personally find Stussy Tokyo to be sub-par in the Nike department and would be disappointed if this store will be anything like that.

And I'm with iCan, is there a contract to secure my size 13s?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom