Stupid fruity crazy swag? vol. The gospel according to Young Jew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

what the hell do y'all be listening too?
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Same thing I ask myself when I enter forums/16. People listening to that #++$##!@ %$% excuse of music called rap. OJ = trash, Gucci = trash.

Scratch that... dope avy
grin.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Washer full of cash.[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Dryer full of X pills.[/color]

I wish yall _s would stop posting Gucci in this thread.

NOW-AND-LATER CARS, FRUIT LOOP CHAINS, 32 KARATS POSTED ON MY PINKIERANG!!

A sniper rifle like a soldier in the desert.
A eagle on me boy I'm known to tote a desert.

You know what I hate? When you know the lyrics to a song and then some NT'ers post pictures and have you seating there like the #$$* is he trying to say.
laugh.gif

HUMMER AND A JACOB BEFORE A RAP CHECK 100 KARAT CHAIN AINT BROKE A DAMN SWEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ICE WATER WHIPPIN AND WE STILL SERVIN BABIEEEEEEEEEES AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEE

laugh.gif
lol

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

what the hell do y'all be listening too?
tired.gif
same dudes that be posted on the wall in the clubs
laugh.gif
So because I don't listen to garbage music that means I don't dance in clubs? That logic is pretty dumb.

I was just about to say that. Some of you dudes posting GUCCI lyrics. OJ the juice man is by far the whackest rapper. His lyrics are sooo damn repetitive. Iwill give someone $50 pay pal if they show me a OJ song where he doesnt mention these exact lyrics. "Stupid frutiy swag, 6 cell phones, Still serviinbabies, trap be boomin"

Dude is whack. And im not even one of thos NY heads who hate on downsouth music. Gucci is the truh, and im feelin boosie and weebie

Originally Posted by dbbabd

I was just about to say that. Some of you dudes posting GUCCI lyrics. OJ the juice man is by far the whackest rapper. His lyrics are sooo damn repetitive. I will give someone $50 pay pal if they show me a OJ song where he doesnt mention these exact lyrics. "Stupid frutiy swag, 6 cell phones, Still serviin babies, trap be boomin"

Dude is whack. And im not even one of thos NY heads who hate on downsouth music. Gucci is the truh, and im feelin boosie and weebie

Some of yall don't get it. We know he's not a lyrical %%$ . It's simple as hell. It's funny but it's somethin you can rock too in the whipand the clubs.

I'm a huge fan of hip hop. Right now, juiceman is poppin. Respect the Juiceman.

Aye!!!!

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Washer full of cash.[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Dryer full of X pills.[/color]
Red rag in mah pocket same color my vette is

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

can someone please move this to the music forum

for the love of god

Thousand dolla jeans, pockets like a bomb exploded, I got washing powder money...... AYE AYE AYEOKAAAYYY

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

can someone please move this to the music forum

for the love of god

Thousand dolla jeans, pockets like a bomb exploded, I got washing powder money...... AYE AYE AYE OKAAAYYY
THAT BEAT IS RE#$%*INGDICULOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom