Stupid fruity crazy swag? vol. The gospel according to Young Jew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dunkaruu

I've jumped into a few people's lady and let me tell you, it maybe fun when you are young and ignorant, but it builds a nasty reputation that will follow you into the future.
The hell is you talkin bout....you lost cuz.

Stupid fruity crazy swag jumpin in yo lady!Banana donk chevy interior like the lakers,
Lebron james wrist when im $+@%!%@ wit that cake, Hit the trap stay down watch the paper rake up,boomin out the house jays askin for a wake up!

AAAAAYYYYY!

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I've jumped into a few people's lady and let me tell you, it maybe fun when you are young and ignorant, but it builds a nasty reputation that will follow you into the future.

Stupid fruity crazy swag jumpin in yo lady!Banana donk chevy interior like the lakers,
Lebron james wrist when im $#!@+@* wit that cake, Hit the trap stay down watch the paper rake up,boomin out the house jays askin for a wake up!

AAAAAYYYYY!

I'm just trying to add some moral fiber to this post. selling bricks, even if they are only a quarter of brick, does not make it only a quarter illegal.Also, jumping in your girl is not something we should all do. AYE !

I REALLY cant stand this mu'uffa...

why is this dude 28 rappin like he's 13?!?...
nerd.gif

IMO your flow/lyrics should be on point by the age of 22ish or so if youve been rappin

Lebron james wrist when im @$!$$@@ wit that cake, Hit the trap stay down watch the paper rake up,boomin out the house jays askin for a wake up!

AAAAAYYYYY!

I'm just trying to add some moral fiber to this post. selling bricks, even if they are only a quarter of brick, does not make it only a quarter illegal. Also, jumping in your girl is not something we should all do. AYE !
20r42nm.jpg

Lebron james wrist when im %+%+!!% wit that cake, Hit the trap stay down watch the paper rake up,boomin out the house jays askin for a wake up!

AAAAAYYYYY!
it's sad to see what today's youth thinks is a hot rhyme.

signed,

one of today's youth.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

If your swag is stupid fruity then you wouldn't be jumping in any ladies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But really, i dont understand you guys and the infatuation with this guy and his terrible music?? %@#% doesnt make any sense
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm boomin... I'm buckin... I'm servin all the babies
laugh.gif

mad.gif
I dont even like signin in to my myspace cause lames be puttin that as there mood. It's "I'm bunkin"

I refuse to say bunkin until I know what it means.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But really, i dont understand you guys and the infatuation with this guy and his terrible music?? Shti doesnt make any sense
smh.gif

If you aint gon talk no chickens dawg, who you talking to?
7:30 in the kitchen Nay Nay bout to go to school.
Saturday I'm cookin chickens mama bout to go to work
Sunday Gucci cookin chickens Granny bout to go to church

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Straight people that ALWAYS point out gay things every 5 mins and such? Hmmm makes you wonder...

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Straight people that ALWAYS point out gay things every 5 mins and such? Hmmm makes you wonder...
i agree...this No Ho Mo thing...and Fishsticks thing or Pause is really gettin out of hand and abused! but whats good with your sig?!? no love forSoutheastern VA?!? why not.....i been livin in NoVa since like 2000, but im from the 7 all day! so i just rep the whole VA DMV movement....c'monman....love thy state! we gotta stick together!

NeWayz....

oj-da-juiceman_ms-rivercity3-224x300.jpg

geico-gecko-16.jpg

OKAY! ....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But really, i dont understand you guys and the infatuation with this guy and his terrible music?? Shti doesnt make any sense
smh.gif

If you aint gon talk no chickens dawg, who you talking to?
7:30 in the kitchen Nay Nay bout to go to school.
Saturday I'm cookin chickens mama bout to go to work
Sunday Gucci cookin chickens Granny bout to go to church

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maury shoe walkin and my feetz is in some gators
Prada and that Coogi got me spendin all my paper
Neiman Marcus shawty same colour as the Lakers

Yung Juuuman gotdamit im da !*%+
Boomin off da chain workin wit 50 bricks
now and later cars
fruitloop chains
32 carats posted on my panky rang
benny hunna charger
snicker coloured donk
supa bad #!#%$ AYE
pockets wit the mumps AYE
Conoco *+$#@ AYE
This aint wat u want AYE
72 Donk AYE
Wit no skirts Whoa
6 Stoves cookin mean we got work
Yung Juuuuman cuz smokin out pounds of purp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom