Stuff they don't want you to know...

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

44%20antichi%20egizi%20-%20tomba%20di%20Ramesse%20IX.jpg

"Nesut Bety" Title for ruler of the upper and lower kingdom. Nesut being the stalk of grain growing and bee making the "be" sound and the rising sun which makes the "t" sound.  

abyd.jpg

the picture you posted is not this piece.... here's a photo of the entire writing. Notice how the direction is consistent.

The picture i posted was an example of nesut bity. You have to take the direction of the drawing piece by piece. The directions are going different ways in the picture i posted. I typed the other stuff next to the other picture we were talking about. 

Bump.
But for those who want to learn more...
research Tachyon Particles. Nikola Tesla. Avebury.

Word tho.... dont tell anyone about this cuz u just start to sound crazy. Figure it out for yourself and learn the secret of every civilization.

Bump.

Word tho.... dont tell anyone about this cuz u just start to sound crazy. Figure it out for yourself and learn the secret of every civilization.

abyd.jpg

abydos2.gif

abydos3.gif

are you blind???? everything is facing to the right. fingers to the right. the bee looking to the right. etc.

what are you talking about?

abyd.jpg

abydos2.gif

abydos3.gif

are you blind???? everything is facing to the right. fingers to the right. the bee looking to the right. etc.

what are you talking about?

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Bump.

shouts to my avy
smokin.gif
 Nikola Tesla gets relatively no credit for alot of stuff we have in contemporary time i.e Cellphones, Electricity F^&% that fraud Edison

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Bump.

shouts to my avy
smokin.gif
 Nikola Tesla gets relatively no credit for alot of stuff we have in contemporary time i.e Cellphones, Electricity F^&% that fraud Edison

roll.gif
@ this guy's voice on stuff they don't want you to know. It's like he's purposely talking like that to hint at sarcasm.

Aint really learn nothing new here. I'd rather watch the history channel(s) and the science channel.

EDIT

roll.gif
@ Osama being ps'ed in the pic with Bush in that Orion conspiracy vid.

roll.gif
@ this guy's voice on stuff they don't want you to know. It's like he's purposely talking like that to hint at sarcasm.

Aint really learn nothing new here. I'd rather watch the history channel(s) and the science channel.

EDIT

roll.gif
@ Osama being ps'ed in the pic with Bush in that Orion conspiracy vid.

Back
Top Bottom