Stuff they don't want you to know...

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

^ Yo I know you ain't watch the whole thing did you Quincy? cuz I know if you did your mind must = Blown right now
laugh.gif

I'm about to now....but part 1 indeed does=mind blown.

i'm half-indian and i really dont know much about the hinduism/sacred texts.. but i'm thinking about reading some of the Bhagavad Gita. the stuff in there is modern day sci-fi.

i'm half-indian and i really dont know much about the hinduism/sacred texts.. but i'm thinking about reading some of the Bhagavad Gita. the stuff in there is modern day sci-fi.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by WErunSF

This whole thread in 5 videos:
http://www.youtube.com/us...ion#g/c/4E1EA181EC5C4071

"The Rabbit Hole Series was inspired by reading various texts on modern and ancient religion, spirituality, occultism, secret societies, symbology, UFOs and conspiracy theories as well as watching hours of professional and amateur documentaries of the same genre. I began this project simply because I wanted to learn how to make amateur slideshow presentations on windows movie maker and so spent time throwing together extracts from all my favourite books, documentaries and conspiracy theories. The presentation contains 6 chapters, each chapter is between 4 and 9 minutes in length. The content is primarily made up of other peoples work and research, which I then tried to mold, shape and present in a manner so as to try and form links between them in an attempt to form some kind of holistic concept, therefore, the series should be viewed in sequence from parts 1 to 6"

its a good summary of what is going on watch it or dont.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by WErunSF

This whole thread in 5 videos:
http://www.youtube.com/us...ion#g/c/4E1EA181EC5C4071

"The Rabbit Hole Series was inspired by reading various texts on modern and ancient religion, spirituality, occultism, secret societies, symbology, UFOs and conspiracy theories as well as watching hours of professional and amateur documentaries of the same genre. I began this project simply because I wanted to learn how to make amateur slideshow presentations on windows movie maker and so spent time throwing together extracts from all my favourite books, documentaries and conspiracy theories. The presentation contains 6 chapters, each chapter is between 4 and 9 minutes in length. The content is primarily made up of other peoples work and research, which I then tried to mold, shape and present in a manner so as to try and form links between them in an attempt to form some kind of holistic concept, therefore, the series should be viewed in sequence from parts 1 to 6"

its a good summary of what is going on watch it or dont.

[h1]Area 51 'Uncensored': Was It UFOs Or The USSR? (National Public Radio)[/h1]
Link to radio show:

Heard this on NPR today. She's basically saying the exact same thing Stewart says in the videos you posted.

Liste

[h1]Area 51 'Uncensored': Was It UFOs Or The USSR? (National Public Radio)[/h1]
Link to radio show:

Heard this on NPR today. She's basically saying the exact same thing Stewart says in the videos you posted.

Liste

Back
Top Bottom