Stuff they don't want you to know...

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Wr, do you want me to debunk kymatica for you?

I've seen so many inconsistencies and lies in the video it makes me sick.
Do as you please.

Originally Posted by Wr

Do as you please.
You're not going to get mad and call me names this time?

Originally Posted by Wr

Do as you please.

Originally Posted by Wr

Do as you please.
pinkie_promise.jpg

Originally Posted by Wr

Do as you please.
pinkie_promise.jpg

This man's name is Steward Swerdlow, from what he says he attained his knowledge from being a test subject in a government project called Montauk (mentioned in Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind) I'll post Project Montauk in my next post with Project Camelot but I feel like these videos are more important

This man's name is Steward Swerdlow, from what he says he attained his knowledge from being a test subject in a government project called Montauk (mentioned in Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind) I'll post Project Montauk in my next post with Project Camelot but I feel like these videos are more important

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Is the world ending in 10 days or not. I really need to know.
in 10 days sony will let us know psn will be offline permanently thus the end of our civilization. 

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Is the world ending in 10 days or not. I really need to know.
in 10 days sony will let us know psn will be offline permanently thus the end of our civilization. 

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

whats next
nerd.gif

If you can start to connect the dots and put the picture together some sort of event is going to occur. What it is, I have no idea, I can't predict the future and I'm not an expert on this stuff I just say educate and try to prepare yourself

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

whats next
nerd.gif

If you can start to connect the dots and put the picture together some sort of event is going to occur. What it is, I have no idea, I can't predict the future and I'm not an expert on this stuff I just say educate and try to prepare yourself

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

FlyJr22 your really into this stuff aint you..
I just feel like there's too many lies going around and too many eating the cake, they'll just outright believe politicians and organizations when historically they've been known to lie over and over again because of the public safety, I'm a seeker of the truth that is all. But to answer your question yea I am, I've always known we weren't alone since I was a kid and nobody could tell me otherwise, Universe is just too large, the numbers are staggering and we ain't "special" like we think we are

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

FlyJr22 your really into this stuff aint you..
I just feel like there's too many lies going around and too many eating the cake, they'll just outright believe politicians and organizations when historically they've been known to lie over and over again because of the public safety, I'm a seeker of the truth that is all. But to answer your question yea I am, I've always known we weren't alone since I was a kid and nobody could tell me otherwise, Universe is just too large, the numbers are staggering and we ain't "special" like we think we are

Back
Top Bottom