Stuff like this is why i think Lebron James is a legitimately cool dude. Guy wins $75k and Bron is h

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Delonte West smashing his past grown *** momma have to do with Lebron? Nothing.

Other than knocking the aint-no-way-in-hell-they-were-going-to-when-a-chip-anyway Celtics out of the playoffs, what did he do to the Celtics? If thats the case wheres the Jordan hate?

Delonte West smashing Lebron's mom has EVERYTHING to do with Lebron. :lol:

It was the situation and the timing of the story. If he wasn't getting it from the C's fans, he would have gotten it from someone else. All of that vitriol has carried over to today with SOME of their fans. Like the lame sitting courtside yesterday.

So to everyone that is callin bron a douche and all that, what has he done personally to you for you all to hate him?

Legit question

I mean he genuinely seemed happy that the guy made the shot.

Some of you alls hate comes straight from Skip Bayless

When was this shot taken? I just feel like LeBron should have had more important things to do then assault this guy. Meh.

What did Delonte West smashing his past grown *** momma have to do with Lebron? Nothing.

Other than knocking the aint-no-way-in-hell-they-were-going-to-when-a-chip-anyway Celtics out of the playoffs, what did he do to the Celtics? If thats the case wheres the Jordan hate?
Delonte West smashing Lebron's mom has EVERYTHING to do with Lebron.
laugh.gif

It was the situation and the timing of the story. If he wasn't getting it from the C's fans, he would have gotten it from someone else. All of that vitriol has carried over to today with SOME of their fans. Like the lame sitting courtside yesterday.
...so that situation is why the Celtics have animosity towards Lebron?

this is a good example why people hate lebron...
laugh.gif
 yo every rich guy in the worllllld does that ****.  seen a rich ******* at the hotel get out his car, tell the valet where to park it and when the valet comes over to get dude's keys, he tosses them away from the valet and makes him pick them up!  that's just how it is.  this clip doesn't really explain the saltiness at all.  i bet you could find clips of every nba player ever doin that at some point

Why do Boston fans hate Lebron? Of all the people that beat up on the Celtics in the last decade why Lebron?

Its like they was just looking for someone to hate?

are you serious? you cant be serious..

he is a condescending dbag...(cue the decision , the "not 1, not 2" clips). he's soft and complains. 4th quarter comes, he disapears.

then add in this gem "All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today." b*tcha**ness at its finest

but he is the best basketball player in the league.

Last edited:

he is a condescending dbag...(cue the decision , the "not 1, not 2" clips). he's soft and complains.4th quarter comes, he disapears.

then add in this gem "All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today." b*tcha**ness at its finest

That's ********.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lebron-james-clutch-stats-2012-11

Last edited:

he is a condescending dbag...(cue the decision , the "not 1, not 2" clips). he's soft and complains. 4th quarter comes, he disapears.

:lol: it'll be okay bro.

Lebron always been a cool dude. People just love to pick apart dudes they don't like for whatever reason.

It's funny to me how when he left Cleveland the media was making him look this evil dude then after he wins a ring now he's all of a sudden a nice guy. :lol:

Dude has pretty much been the same guy from day 1.

Last edited:
so hes cool cuz he gives a guy a hug, being cool in 2013 is so easy *hugs stranger, puts shades on after and walks off into the sunset*

Why do Boston fans hate Lebron? Of all the people that beat up on the Celtics in the last decade why Lebron?

Its like they was just looking for someone to hate?

But what did he do to THE BOSTON CELTICS? Everybody has gotten over "The Decision", all BS aside, the entire NBA is soft and complains, and he doesn't disappear in the 4th anymore. Granted, hes not going hit a game winning shot(see yesterday). He'll tie it up, but he's not going to win it.

Again, it seem like C fans were waiting on someone to hate and just jumped on the other Lebron bandwagon.

You dont see this type of hate in Milwaukee...

But what did he do to THE BOSTON CELTICS? Everybody has gotten over "The Decision", all BS aside, the entire NBA is soft and complains, and he doesn't disappear in the 4th anymore. Granted, hes not going hit a game winning shot(see yesterday). He'll tie it up, but he's not going to win it.

Again, it seem like C fans were waiting on someone to hate and just jumped on the other Lebron bandwagon.

You dont see this type of hate in Milwaukee..

Because the NBA playoffs and Milwaukee go together like Manti Te'o and a real girl.

You dont see this type of hate in Milwaukee..

Because the NBA playoffs and Milwaukee go together like Manti Te'o and a real girl.

:lol:

You salty as hell bruh and should stop posting on NT.

Remember game 5? One man wrecking crew bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom