Stuff like this is why i think Lebron James is a legitimately cool dude. Guy wins $75k and Bron is h

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story

When Lebron was a rookie, there was an event at NikeTown SF for something (I can't recall what)..Anyway they had chicken wings and other finger foods set up inside the store and I was eating as he walked in. He comes up next to me and eats a few wings. He tells me "them some good chicken wings huh", I told him "yuuup" and he walked away,..Cool dude

I woulda laughed then whispered,"law suit n!99@"
laugh.gif
 Fully pictured myself doing this with the eviliest grin possible 
roll.gif

Why do Boston fans hate Lebron? Of all the people that beat up on the Celtics in the last decade why Lebron?

Its like they was just looking for someone to hate?

Delonte West, who was a teammate of Lebron's in Cleveland, was rumored to have slept with his mom. The news broke during the NBA playoffs in the Cavs/C's series. Boston fans gave him hell and Lebron played like ***. Whether the rumors were true or not, Lebron was WAY off his game and it was easy to see that his mind was elsewhere.

Why do Boston fans hate Lebron? Of all the people that beat up on the Celtics in the last decade why Lebron?

Its like they was just looking for someone to hate?

Delonte West, who was a teammate of Lebron's in Cleveland, was rumored to have slept with his mom. The news broke during the NBA playoffs in the Cavs/C's series. Boston fans gave him hell and Lebron played like ***. Whether the rumors were true or not, Lebron was WAY off his game and it was easy to see that his mind was elsewhere.

I know about that and it doesn't answer the question.

Jeez mad people hate lebron and ****. He's just happy to see this guy skyhook it half court for 75 gs. Who wouldn't be?

How doesn't it answer the question? :lol:

They had no reason to go HAM on him other than what happened between Delonte and his mom and it so happened the story broke during their series. They obviously haven't let go...and Lebron CRUSHING their soul last year w/ that 45/15 game vilified him even more to the fanbase.

Last edited:

How doesn't it answer the question? :lol:

They had no reason to go HAM on him other than what happened between Delonte and his mom and it so happened the story broke during their series. They obviously haven't let go...and Lebron CRUSHING their soul last year w/ that 45/15 game vilified him even more to the fanbase.

What did Delonte West smashing his past grown *** momma have to do with Lebron? Nothing.

Other than knocking the aint-no-way-in-hell-they-were-going-to-when-a-chip-anyway Celtics out of the playoffs, what did he do to the Celtics? If thats the case wheres the Jordan hate?

Read the thread title and already knew. Love this clip. Lets me know Lebron is a genuine fan of basketball in addition to being impossible to guard :lol:.

^^ That's what that dude's shirt said at the game yesterday? :x. Damn, that's way out of bounds.Some people man, :smh:. I couldn't figure out what it had said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom