Study: Wearing Skinny Jeans Can Cause Nerve Damage (Video) (This is for all you "dressing better" du

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah cuz the Dressing Better thread is about dudes wearing skin tight jeans, go play in traffic.

Why are you so damn defensive ? Nobody was calling you out... its comments like "go play in traffic" that only encourage NTers to wanna clown you for dressing the way you do.

Good look on the info OP.

Yeah cuz the Dressing Better thread is about dudes wearing skin tight jeans, go play in traffic.

Why are you so damn defensive ? Nobody was calling you out... its comments like "go play in traffic" that only encourage NTers to wanna clown you for dressing the way you do.

The OP specifically called out people who participate in and/or frequent the Dressing better thread; see the thread title.
Steezy participates and/or frequents that thread, so why shouldn't he respond?

Also, let's not pretend like the OP wasn't throwing shots with last half of that title, let's be real.

Last edited:
I find that study to be very dubious.

While "skinny jeans" are a recent commercial fad, both men and women have been wearing fitted clothing for centuries. If this class of attire presented legitimate health concerns, we'd have heard of it centuries ago--backed up by both research and patient accounts.

I disagree. Look at the level where people wore their pants in the past compared to today. Slimfit pants fit fine when worn at the navel/waist as they have been in the past for years but as of late people are wearing their slimfit pants much lower on the hip and sagging which puts an extreme amount of pressure on the hip when the person wearing said pants sits down.

^

Not that serious of a comment either though. A lot of people take jabs at the dressing better thread like all we do is rock skinnies and ties. Its easy to throw jabs at people who dress certain ways.

The OP specifically called out people who participate in and/or frequent the Dressing better thread; see the thread title.

Also, let's not pretend like the OP wasn't throwing shots with last half of that title, let's be real.

Throwing shots ? Is that really how mentally frail we have become ?.... Shots? No shots were fired.

OP mentioning DB dudes makes perfect sense considering they are the most likely members of this board to be wearing skinnypants... therefor the most likely to benefit from this information. Thats like members of auto forums getting mad and calling someone a hater for starting a thread bringing up a potential recall in certain makes/models.

clown the way i dress??.....

i have a sense of style and know the correct fit for my body....IDGA* about what you or some ninjahood dressing type of dude thinks :lol:

Throwing shots ? Is that really how mentally frail we have become ?.... Shots? No shots were fired.
OP mentioning DB dudes makes perfect sense considering they are the most likely members of this board to be wearing skinnypants... therefor the most likely to benefit from this information. Thats like members of auto forums getting mad and calling someone a hater for starting a thread bringing up a potential recall in certain makes/models.

son slim =/= skinny, cut that out.....not one of the regular posters in there is rocking skin tight jeans to the point that it'll cause health issues, ya stay reachin...take shots, end up looking like idiots, then play victim....lmao

Is there a correlation between dressing better and being sensitive?

ohh is that the new thing??....to scream out sensitive?...

clown.

you need to go and make up another fictional e-personality because there is no coming back from the way Meth exposed you no matter how deep you try to dig it.

my skinny jeans stay baggy 
pimp.gif

I lurk in DBT. Even I was like why you firin' shots OP?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom