Study: Wearing Skinny Jeans Can Cause Nerve Damage (Video) (This is for all you "dressing better" du

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that study to be very dubious.

While "skinny jeans" are a recent commercial fad, both men and women have been wearing fitted clothing for centuries. If this class of attire presented legitimate health concerns, we'd have heard of it centuries ago--backed up by both research and patient accounts.

I disagree. Look at the level where people wore their pants in the past compared to today. [COLOR=#red]Slimfit pants fit fine when worn at the navel/waist as they have been in the past for years but as of late people are wearing their slimfit pants much lower on the hip and sagging[/COLOR] which puts an extreme amount of pressure on the hip when the person wearing said pants sits down.

So then admittedly, "skinny jeans" and/or fitted pants in of themselves ARE NOT the issue, but rather it's the act of sagging that is problematic?

Thanks for revealing your misplaced bias, further proof that you really have no place in the discussion.

Yeah cuz the Dressing Better thread is about dudes wearing skin tight jeans, go play in traffic.

Why are you so damn defensive ? Nobody was calling you out... its comments like "go play in traffic" that only encourage NTers to wanna clown you for dressing the way you do.

Good look on the info OP.

The OP specifically called out people who participate in and/or frequent the Dressing better thread; see the thread title.
Steezy participates and/or frequents that thread, so why shouldn't he respond?

Also, let's not pretend like the OP wasn't throwing shots with last half of that title, let's be real.

Throwing shots ? Is that really how mentally frail we have become ?.... Shots? No shots were fired.

[COLOR=#red]OP mentioning DB dudes makes perfect sense considering they are the most likely members of this board to be wearing skinnypants[/COLOR]... therefor the most likely to benefit from this information. Thats like members of auto forums getting mad and calling someone a hater for starting a thread bringing up a potential recall in certain makes/models.

And you know this HOW?

Like seriously, how does one even arrive at such an assumption? Let me guess, you spent that past year conducting surveys and statistical research on members of the board regarding their preferred style of pants, at the conclusion of which you determined that the sample population known as "Dressing Better" had a significant preference for "skinny jeans"? Right?

Some of y'all, straight up unbelievable, honestly...:lol:

Bruh... Calm down. :lol:

Misplaced bias ? :lol: Ha... I dont wear Skinnys or baggy jeans... hell I barley EVER wear jeans at all.
I have a place in this conversation because Im a member of this board with as much right to post as anyone else here... who do you think you are to decide who can post where... Apply to be a Mod if you really feel that way :smh:

And is it really all that crazy for me to think the guys in the DB thread are the most likely to wear skinnys ? From what Ive seen most of NT outside that thread wears nothing but sweats or NCAA shorts lol.

View media item 181588Just give it up.... stop playing victim over an issue no one even really cares about.

Yeah nobody cares but lets take shots every chance we get :lol:

NT logic.

Nobody was calling you out... Nobody was taking shots until you made yourself the center of attention (once again :rolleyes) and tried to play victim over some damn pants.

Keep giving us jokers ammo and we gon keep shooting :pimp:

Misplaced bias ? :lol: Ha... I dont wear Skinnys or baggy jeans... hell I barley EVER wear jeans at all.
I have a place in this conversation because Im a member of this board with as much right to post as anyone else here... who do you think you are to decide who can post where... Apply to be a Mod if you really feel that way :smh:
And is it really all that crazy for me to think the guys in the DB thread are the most likely to wear skinnys ? From what Ive seen most of NT outside that thread wears nothing but sweats or NCAA shorts lol.

So you don't really know what's posted in the DB thread obviously, you just made an assumption based off what people outside that thread wear...lmao...do me a favor, peep in that thread, before you continue making a fool of yourself.

Blood clots from skinny jeans?! Literally everything nowadays has a way of killing you.
It makes sense though. The jeans are too tight. They're cutting off blood flow at a huge/important part of your body. That causes blood clots.

Yeah nobody cares but lets take shots every chance we get
laugh.gif

NT logic.
You make it seem as if NT isn't all about the lulz.

Erroneous. 

Nobody was calling you out... Nobody was taking shots until you made yourself the center of attention (once again :rolleyes) and tried to play victim over some damn pants.
Keep giving us jokers ammo and we gon keep shooting :pimp:

I keep giving ya ammo but you fools can't aim for ****, end up looking silly.

OP blatantly called out the "Dressing better dudes" I post on there alot, therefore I answered the call, had the thread title been different, you best believe it would have been a different thread....type of dudes to throw the first punch and then curl up on the ground.

Not really crazy but I think it's a bit embarrassing that you think skinny jeans = dressing better.

If anything that's something I'd associate with a huge part of NTers that are in love with Kanye and Wayne among other dudes they love to thirst over.

Last edited:
I keep giving ya ammo but you fools can't aim for ****, end up looking silly.
OP blatantly called out the "Dressing better dudes" I post on there alot, therefore I answered the call, had the thread title been different, you best believe it would have been a different thread....type of dudes to throw the first punch and then curl up on the ground.
I don't think you get to be the magistrate as to what's funny and what isn't when you're the butt-end of the joke.

So you don't really know what's posted in the DB thread obviously, you just made an assumption based off what people outside that thread wear...lmao...do me a favor, peep in that thread, before you continue making a fool of yourself.

Making a fool of myself ?

lol I swear Irony is all but lost on some people...

Honest question ?
Steezy... Were you an only child ?

No shots. just feel like it might explain some things... :rolleyes

Yes I'm an only child....let me guess, ALL only child's are the same.

No, but sometimes you really do fit the archetype.

Dont get me wrong... You seem like a pretty cool dude most of the time... but I also picked up on the vibe your someone whos always gotten their way and cant handle being questioned or challenged without allowing your emotions to over ride you sensibility.

Last edited:
Yes I'm an only child....let me guess, ALL only child's are the same.

No, but sometimes you really do fit the archetype.

Dont get me wrong... You seem like a pretty cool dude most of the time... but I also picked up on the vibe your someone whos always gotten their way and cant handle being questioned or challenged without allowing your emotions to over ride you sensibility.

Damn that's like a MVC Hyper combo finish :lol:

Steezy making himself the center of attention?

Idk, he's in the DB thread a lot and the thread title even directs it toward that group.

Jussayin.

Steezy making himself the center of attention?
Idk, he's in the DB thread a lot and the thread title even directs it toward that group.
Jussayin.

thats often the struggle rebuttal on here for everything :lol:

as if the OP didnt know exactly what he was doing when he made this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom