**Streets of Rage Appreciation:Vol You didnt have a childhood if u aint play this**

Skate was my dude
smokin.gif
Hated fighting that kangaroo %@$!$ would alwaysjump into the sky

streets of rage was dope..
2> 3> 1...

axel was the best character.. lol the kangaroo in #3 was funny.. skate was a little annoying..
fighting the boss in the mansion/building office was dope.. the elevator fight also.. also the stadium in #2

Still play them on my Sega emulator, is it me or did the soundtrack sound like softcore erotica from late night cable?

Streets of rage 3 was the best one. I remember putting in the code so I could play as the kangaroo

Streets of rage 3 was the best one. I remember putting in the code so I could play as the kangaroo
buggin...part 3 is what killed da series.

horrible music, long for no good reason levels...weapons having a life meter..smh

"bare knuckle" yell <<<<<<<<*

part 2 >>*

Def a trip down memory lane me and my bro would always play 2 player just think if this game was online how muh more fun It would have been

This has Streets of Rage 1-3 on it. My daughter knocked over the Xbox while I was playing and it got scratched to hell spinning inside.

Most of my Genesis games were stolen from me growing up as a kid. Mad as hell thinking about it right now. I had a couple gems. Maximum Carnage, TMNT: Hyperstone Heist, Sonic 2 and 3, Street Fighter II... Didn't have any SOR games though. I never really asked for games because we didn't have much money.

I did buy the SEGA Genesis Collection for my PS3 though. My Genesis is in a shoe box with the cords, controllers, and the one single game I still have. Streets of Rage 2 is one of the greatest games of all time as far as I'm concerned. I knew a kid who had it and we would play only that whenever we went to his house.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Final Fight > Streets of Rage
No.

Streets of Rage 2 might be the best Genesis game of all time. I'm having a hard time coming up with something better.

Streets of Rage 2
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif
best stage. Throwing them off the elevator FTW! Song is crack too....
No doubt or you could pile drive them off as well.

Loved the music for parts 1 and 2.  Don't know why they had to get rid of Adam as a playable character

Back
Top Bottom