**Streets of Rage Appreciation:Vol You didnt have a childhood if u aint play this**

Man I remember when I got to the final boss in 2..it was mad intense like it was the last fight of my life.
laugh.gif

Mr. X in his Choppa Suit ftl.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man I remember when I got to the final boss in 2..it was mad intense like it was the last fight of my life.
laugh.gif

Mr. X in his Choppa Suit ftl.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now I'm never gonna think of Streets of Rage 2 the same ever again...

But Streets of Rage 2 was on point...I remember days in the summer when my bro and I would team up and just play this all day...

-I'm have to agree w/ Final Fight > SOR

-I remember beating Fighting Force within a couple hours and being pissed b/c I had spent more time begging mom dukes to get the game than I actually playedit.

love this game, I used to play it with my friend after elementary school on the sega in my computer
laugh.gif
, I forgot the name of the game so I couldn't playit again.

i had it for sega genesis. it was on one of those 6 in one game cartridges
pimp.gif
. me and my friends used to play this all the time, we would always get into afight because someone would always hog the chicken dinners.

Streets of Rage 2 on genesis was the TRUTH! Two player was the best, but I was always the crappier characters like the kid on skates doin' those twisterlike moves. Picking up knives and throwin' 'em at the funny style type dudes was
pimp.gif

HARMCITY45 wrote:
Originally Posted by Wade187

HARMCITY45 wrote:
sauuceking wrote:
Final Fight > Streets of Rage

LIES!!!

@@!@ outta here with skullduggery
smh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
do you even know what that means?

Yes I do sir..
indifferent.gif

now calm down with that shiskabibble son..
laugh.gif

So you do realize you don't make sense right? Even if he some how deceived you him writing "Final Fight > Streets of Rage" is in no wayclever. You sound like a little kid who just heard a swear word for the first time and throws it around any chance he gets regardless of sense.

Back
Top Bottom