STREET FIGHTER

I hope USF2 makes its way to the ps4 sometime soon.

Other than Violent Ken being brainwashed by Bison's psycho power. I don't think he has much of a story.

Yeah Violent Ken is from SvC: Chaos but was an inspiration from Street Fighter 2: The animated movie when Bison had control of Ken

Yeah Violent Ken is from SvC: Chaos but was an inspiration from Street Fighter 2: The animated movie when Bison had control of Ken

The issue is he doesn't have the cape.

This is going to get ported to PS4, Xbox and PC. Why leave the money on the table?

The issue is he doesn't have the cape.

This is going to get ported to PS4, Xbox and PC. Why leave the money on the table?
That's not how it works. It depends on whether Nintendo is funding this new game for the switch. If Nintendo is funding/partially funding it, like SFV it's not gonna be on other platforms.

That's not how it works. It depends on whether Nintendo is funding this new game for the switch. If Nintendo is funding/partially funding it, like SFV it's not gonna be on other platforms.

I pray they're not. That's a lame exclusive to fund.

Could've tried for Hyper Street Fighter IV Violent Ken Edition plus Alpha

Y'all making me wanna play these old joints. I haven't played anything besides 5 and some random EX Alpha game on a modded PS1 :lol:

Last edited:
Going to play the original Capcom vs SNK for the first time ever in all it's Dreamcast glory tomorrow when I get home to Maryland. Can't wait

Man what a weekend of Street Fighter.

Finally caught up with E League finals, Combo Breaker and Red Bull Kumite.

All incredible.

Update is tomorrow for the free 50K fight money.

Last edited:
Rosters are meh for Infinite, gonna wait for a few months for the DLC. You guys may be right with ported characters/moves from Ultimate to save money :lol:

i'm just happy Spencer is supposedly back. Can't wait for E3 and try it out. Hopefully they got most of the roster for play and not limited to like 4 characters.

I don't trust the list now that I really look at it. No way Black Panther wouldn't be apart of initial roster.

For those who haven't seen the leak from GAF

Like rrickrude rrickrude said, I'm glad my dude Spencer is back.

BIONIC ARMM lives on.

He also said Venom is coming as DLC which is great.
Roster is good but not great since it's missing the X-men characters.

Hopefully that's a season 2 DLC drop or something.

What do the pros think though?

When it comes to fighting games, I find that looking at the big gaming outlets is not enough. They don't go in depth as I would like.

Same thing with racing games.

Injustice 2 has been getting some pretty good reviews though.

I know review scores aren't everything, but unlike with movies, with video games I find the AVERAGE scores from metacritic.com and gamerankings.com to be remarkably accurate as to how good I feel the game is. Only when around 50 or so review scores are gathered from around the internet though. There still aren't that many for Tekken 7. But the reviewers don't seem to be overwhelmed so far. And remember, unlike Street Fighter V, which as somewhere in the middle between a demo and a finished game when it was released, Tekken 7 is supposed to be a 100% finished and polished game.

Anyway, back to SFV. That 50.000 fight money bonus gave me the "Priceless" trophy. 
pimp.gif
 Ed is... different. Not sure how I feel about him yet, but he could turn out to be fun. The 8 Mile costume looks better than I initially thought. Love the Vega stage, but as someone mentioned, not sure why Capcom are adding so many stages that will be banned in tournaments.

And that MVC: Infinite roster feels like it's missing something, both in terms of quality as well as quantity.

Last edited:
Still can't quite find a main in INJ 2. I was using Grodd but he is the worst in the game and can't really hang with high level top tier characters :smh:. Obviously I am gonna keep getting better as I have not put in much time but yeah is frame and mix up game is atrocious.

Tekken is the hardest fighting game I have every played :lol:

I have been playing Tag Tournament 2 on PS Now trying to get a feel and holy **** man :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think the Spain stage will be banned.
Vega needs a bar to use it and it's pretty much easy to counter.

Looks more like nostalgia to me.

These are apparently the rest of the characters for season 2.
Excited for Zeku ( Guy's Master ) and the girl's design looks good too.

Back
Top Bottom