STREET FIGHTER

i hear ya but, he looks just like him. especially once he powers up.

fighting style similar to gills.

the official/cannon story of SF3 is that ken defeats gill. in kens trailer, we see our first appearance of necali.

in necali's trailer, whos he fighting? ken. all that leads me to believe there some sorta rivalry goin there.

but hey, just shootin in the dark...

i hear ya but, he looks just like him. especially once he powers up.

fighting style similar to gills.

the official/cannon story of SF3 is that ken defeats gill. in kens trailer, we see our first appearance of necali.

in necali's trailer, whos he fighting? ken. all that leads me to believe there some sorta rivalry goin there.

but hey, just shootin in the dark...
1408.gif

Good theory..
Sean was trained by Ken(who is from Brasil) or possible link to Oro..
It's Capcom, anything is possible[emoji]128518[/emoji]

New character didn't blow me away but I at least like the direction they're going. I remember when they showed off Rufus and fuerte for the first time I was pissed :lol:

I'm hoping you don't have to be a pro level fighter in order to earn all that cash to in game purchase the dlc... I've always been a fan of capcom and its games but never have been anywhere near pro level MVC2 was the only game I took the time to study and get pretty decent at, I won local tourneys but nothing major. not against great players

The new character is cool. I wasn't blown away either. I hope one of the characters is a little old lady. Like Gen or Oro but female.

The streets want oro. Need the chicken combo into rocks back. Let's make it happen capcom

The streets want oro. Need the chicken combo into rocks back. Let's make it happen capcom

:lol: comedy. I really just want to see classic characters under this engine. Though I'm not a fan of ken's brony tail I like the reimagining of his character design. I want to see a bearded sagat or a redesigned dhalsim. Oro most likely will be in it though. It seems like anybody the fans want will be

I will. I usually like to have 3-5 characters in rotation that I really learn how to play, but   I try to dabble with the majority of the roster.

since I'm no pro, I play with a multitude of players.
I usually keep about 3-4 that i practice with more
Cammy, Ken , Sakura have always been my go to's

Back
Top Bottom