STREET FIGHTER 4!

Those are impressive but stupid.
Why waste all that meter to do so little damage?
Scaling kills big combos.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Those are impressive but stupid.
Why waste all that meter to do so little damage?
Scaling kills big combos.
Pretty much what I've taken away from any good combo vids I've seen. It's better just to keep it simple and do good damage then to dosome
embarassed.gif
combo only to have it scaled down and your meter wasted.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by The Minister

^ i think boost said right after the 360 one ends.
This.

I haven't forgot yall, I'm just letting the Xbox dudes complete the tournament. I already made and finished the brackets. Ill post it up if yall want.
boost when you can post them thanks
1zwnlhd.jpg

I'm still looking for subs, so if you're available ill gladly put you down. Tournament does not start till the 360 one finishes.

Yall were right, G2 is serious.. Only got one championship out of the hour i played yesterday. 4 rounds against solid players for a 100 gp is a lot of work

Originally Posted by syxth element

Yall were right, G2 is serious.. Only got one championship out of the hour i played yesterday. 4 rounds against solid players for a 100 gp is a lot of work

Its alright theres still a great amount of scrubs though.

I always end up playing some crazy Ryu with like 10,000 GP in the final round and get my !$@ handed to me.

smh.gif

yea in G2 there was this one person using chun li; MAN! i think i got like a jab or or a jumping short in and that was that...it took me longer to connect andfind a fight than fighting that guy...i was HEATED

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

yea in G2 there was this one person using chun li; MAN! i think i got like a jab or or a jumping short in and that was that...it took me longer to connect and find a fight than fighting that guy...i was HEATED
I got whooped by some Chun Li so bad i literally put down the controller mid battle in both rounds, in awe
eek.gif

I mean i couldnt even touch dude and he was pulling off crazy combos
smh.gif

I sent dude a message right after the fight saying that was one hell of an ***-whooping lol

Last night I got mauled, rape, stab and push over a cliff by some kat using Viper, his PSN is "el_cheezer". The only time I've seen a Viper thatgood was at Arcade Infinity, when me and my boys watch some dude win 32 games straight, it was a mass murder. He lost against some dude Sagat, waited his turnagain, and came back to win 21 games in a row. That's what got me into Viper, although mine isn't even as good, shorty will easily get bend over andplugged
smh.gif

Also I'm in the training mode trying to step my Ryu up and I randomly pick Dhalsim, I put revenge bar to infinite and I kid you not this @!@%# Dhallaunched 17

Yoga catastrophe straight
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I gave up on playing ranked matches cuz of this stupid glitch in their servers with the BP.

I gotta get back on my grizzly, havent played SFIV in a week due to the UFC demo

Originally Posted by The Minister

is the glitch only on ps3? haven't experienced it on xbox.

yeah the glitch is only on the ps3. pple been losing 1000's of points, CE is still fun regardless of points. lots of experience.

good games star!

i hate boxers, so when i saw yours i was like nawwwwwwwwwwwww gotta take him out lol

daaznfella vs tennhouse

we either have to play this match at like 2 am sat morning, or at like monday, only because i'll be in vegas all weekend

tomorrow, thurs, works as well

jae0hen, i'll try to avenge you?

anyone in the bay wanna get in some games at SFSU? .50 cents per game and comp isn't terrible

Originally Posted by daaznfella

good games star!

i hate boxers, so when i saw yours i was like nawwwwwwwwwwwww gotta take him out lol

daaznfella vs tennhouse

we either have to play this match at like 2 am sat morning, or at like monday, only because i'll be in vegas all weekend

tomorrow, thurs, works as well

jae0hen, i'll try to avenge you?
If your still on id be down to play right now......and i turn 21 friday so i can guarantee you I wont be in any shape to be playin street fighterat 2am saturday
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom