STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Real talk I hate people who use Blanca and stick to that stupid spin throw move....that's one of my requirements...you can't play as Blanca...using him will result in me leaving the game
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

SO THEN YOU're A QUITTER?? Ive learned to deal with all the kens. You should try to learn to deal with all these blankas... Try playing the game in ARCADEin hard mode.. Thats the best teacher.. Or in training mode.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Real talk I hate people who use Blanca and stick to that stupid spin throw move....that's one of my requirements...you can't play as Blanca...using him will result in me leaving the game
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

SO THEN YOU're A QUITTER?? Ive learned to deal with all the kens. You should try to learn to deal with all these blankas... Try playing the game in ARCADE in hard mode.. Thats the best teacher.. Or in training mode.
It wont work. The computer's Blanka is totally different from a player Blanka. All i play is on hardest so i know what im talking about.

Ken is way more readable than Blanka. There is no way to deal with Blanka.

computer on hardest is weak on this game it does the same thing over and over. nothing beats playing a real person. finally getting internet on check nextweek, so hopefully ill be able to play more often.

Why do people complain about Ken? He's easy to read, maybe its cause I use him often and I can deal with all of em' (I have more trouble withRYU's). I could understand the Sagat complaining but KEN?

But anyways.....I played a Blanka like an hour ago and we were in round 3 (a player match mind you), and I got disconnected from the game. It usually happensto me every time I sign in for the 1st time regardless of the game (I always have to sign out and sign back in), and dude messages me me some loserwallofshameblogspot link. Why would I PURPOSELY QUIT A PLAYER MATCH?
laugh.gif
The hell is the point?

Ken has priority over everything, his jump kick, uppercut, etc.... everyone picks him for a reason, about 80% of the people I play are Ken or Sagat and it justgets boring I manage to beat most of them but people who OD on the uppercuts are hard for me to stop Guile is pretty gay to play too but I just pick M. Bisonand he gets the job done vs Guiles.

^I'm on my Macbook so I don't know how the hell to do all of that.

When I'm on my PC and hit add reply though all the options show up, but with my Mac nothing does but code.

Too much work just go look in the thread you won't be dissapointed.

omg, !%#^@ street fighter, that chick is ridiculous! brazilian and japanese? damn... if only
smh.gif

p.s. any backshots?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

omg, !%#^@ street fighter, that chick is ridiculous! brazilian and japanese? damn... if only
smh.gif

p.s. any backshots?

Leme check on that..

edit: No backshots homey

Back
Top Bottom