STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by jae oh en

4:40...that was SICK. haha
I swear I wasn't gonna act like the stereotypical Street Fighter Fan all geeked up, but when I saw that, I was yelling "OHHHHH"Everybody was like "OMG, is he? is he? YES!!! He did connected that Ultra!!!!! "

I'm really on a high right now. This was my first Street Fighter Tournament, I've ever attended.(I'm a Diehard SF fan.) Did you ended up gettingany free shirts? I bought mines along with the raffle tickets.( shouldn't have, but it was for a good cause) What made this so fun for me was I thought itwas just a National tournament, then you got the man that made SF4 showing up, and the International players showed up too????I wanted to see the Daigo hype.Now I know what Daigo did in 3rd strike versus Chun Li was Epic, but I wanted to see it for myself. This man can pull Ultras like it's a 1 button settingon his controller
sick.gif
, and his shoryuken is meticulously timed every timehe pulls it.
sick.gif

Call me a Daigo Stan
laugh.gif
, I'm a believer. I will defend any negativeremarks about him on Youtube till the day I die.
laugh.gif

^i donated cans, so me and my friend got our first shirts for the cans. then i talked to the girl for a bit and managed to get us the other shirts forfree...im pissed i didnt find out about the fitteds til after the first round when they were already gone. not bad for not spending any money tonight. somepeople were getting unopened TE sticks signed by ono, cant wait to see those on eBay
laugh.gif

3455428348_003816a518_o.jpg

In practice mode I can cancel my shoryuken dumb easy, but online I can't even do it a single time to save my life. Is there some sort of lag or timingissue when it comes to doing that online?

^i donated cans, so me and my friend got our first shirts for the cans. then i talked to the girl for a bit and managed to get us the other shirts for free...im pissed i didnt find out about the fitteds til after the first round when they were already gone. not bad for not spending any money tonight. some people were getting unopened TE sticks signed by ono, cant wait to see those on eBay
laugh.gif

I guess a close mouth don't get fed. Damn, I didn't even hear about the fitteds. Once I entered the door, I donated and started watchingpeople play. I was surprised to see females there. Most of them were all coupled up getting bear hugged by their loved ones or else
devil.gif
. Sounds like you had a blast too. Thanks again to NT, this was a memorablenight for me. Next time, I'm bringing in alcohol. A personal bottle of Henny would have been the icing on the cake.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
DAMN THOSE RYU'S WERE RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^The fact that he was going against Daigo must have had him shook a little which threw off his game.

Plus the fact that Daigo was playing an absolute offense game. Its pretty challenging to play against a skilled Ryu who has the offensive game on lock.

Im glad the Ryu dream match between Daigo and Poongku went down. There were a lot of people on SRK who said Poongku would win. They were wrong

And Justin wasnt nervous. That dude is a tourney veteran with experience up the ying yang. He just lost to a better player.

But Daigo is confirmed for Evo. Its gonna be on and crackin this year. SF4 is on some next level +**$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Truth be told u cannot pull off any of those moves with Ryu on a 360 controller.

I'll just stick to my slow Abel who is use able with a regular controller lol

Originally Posted by Dakingii

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
DAMN THOSE RYU'S WERE RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^The fact that he was going against Daigo must have had him shook a little which threw off his game.

Plus the fact that Daigo was playing an absolute offense game. Its pretty challenging to play against a skilled Ryu who has the offensive game on lock.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cuz Justin Wong is a non factor in Street Fighter tournaments around the world who has never won under pressure against a well known pro in hisfirst B5 (Evo before Evo was Evo) and has never had any experience playing against Daigo.

Well excuse me if i dont know dude at all. I dont really care, unlike u guys i dont take street fighter that seriously
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

^i donated cans, so me and my friend got our first shirts for the cans. then i talked to the girl for a bit and managed to get us the other shirts for free...im pissed i didnt find out about the fitteds til after the first round when they were already gone. not bad for not spending any money tonight. some people were getting unopened TE sticks signed by ono, cant wait to see those on eBay
laugh.gif

I guess a close mouth don't get fed. Damn, I didn't even hear about the fitteds. Once I entered the door, I donated and started watching people play. I was surprised to see females there. Most of them were all coupled up getting bear hugged by their loved ones or else
devil.gif
. Sounds like you had a blast too. Thanks again to NT, this was a memorable night for me. Next time, I'm bringing in alcohol. A personal bottle of Henny would have been the icing on the cake.
Word I didn't know how security would be but after I saw how lax it was I wish i brought a personal in.. All good, i was off that
pimp.gif
and was amazed at watching sf4 on the big screen

Originally Posted by rcdp

Cuz Justin Wong is a non factor in Street Fighter tournaments around the world who has never won under pressure against a well known pro in his first B5 (Evo before Evo was Evo) and has never had any experience playing against Daigo.
How many times has Justin played Daigo in a tournament? I just know of yesterday's match and of course infamous full parry vid.

Back
Top Bottom