STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by rcdp

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

No wonder nobody likes Justin Wong.

Compared to Iyo, Poongko, and Daigo...you don't see any of them throwing up their hands or running around the stage after they won a match. They were all calm and collective, even when they lost...and a handshake/gg was always present to show good sportsmanship as well.

Justin Wong lacked that imo.
Japanese culture differs from us untame people of Americans
tell me about it. when i'm in japan, everybody's laid back, no one's loud and annoying. here you deal with like 5 people a day who areobnoxious and loud.

ehh...
smh.gif

sfiv needs better servers, they should use the netcode that GGPO uses. i ALWAYS get lag/delay when im playing pple from the midwest or east coast.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

In practice mode I can cancel my shoryuken (and other moves) dumb easy, but online I can't even do it a single time to save my life. Is there some sort of lag or timing issue when it comes to doing that online?

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

sfiv needs better servers, they should use the netcode that GGPO uses. i ALWAYS get lag/delay when im playing pple from the midwest or east coast.
laugh.gif
i think there was lag when we played. i like how when you choose network battle, they show a green full bar icon. i've never seen anyoneto play with full, green bars. best is 4 yellow bars. even that lags sometimes.

In practice mode I can cancel my shoryuken (and other moves) dumb easy, but online I can't even do it a single time to save my life. Is there some sort of lag or timing issue when it comes to doing that online?
I dont even bother focus canceling online
smh.gif

I just charge my super meter up and use it in a combo. Its more effective imo. Canceling is not always reliable especially if u dont have the timing down.

These dudes are pros with the arcade sticks and timing thats how they pull off all these crazy @!% moves so easily.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

we should have a tournament of our own without the boost rules

What are boost rules?
rules made for scrubs, made by a scrub.
I think I might know what you're getting at then. I thought there was some new boost in SF4 that I didn't know about.
laugh.gif
There should be no rules in a SF tournament. You don't tell anyone how toplay at the arcade, so I don't see how you can tell people what to do with their character of choice.

we should have a tournament of our own without the boost rules

What are boost rules?
rules made for scrubs, made by a scrub.
I think I might know what you're getting at then. I thought there was some new boost in SF4 that I didn't know about.
laugh.gif
There should be no rules in a SF tournament. You don't tell anyone how to play at the arcade, so I don't see how you can tell people what to do with their character of choice.
"There will be NO cheesing allowed! I mean this and this will be strictly enforced. Shotos infinite fireballs, E. Honda sumo splash, ElFuerte Body Slam etc. If I find out (and people it's up to you to report it to me) you will be immediately disqualified. Throws are perfectly fine and NO,you can not use turbo controllers. If you guys have anything else you want me to add to this list, let me know before we kick off this tournament"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw anyone down for a short set? gonna take a short break during halftime of the nuggets game. add me or shoot me a msg on nt. ps3

"There will be NO cheesing allowed! I mean this and this will be strictly enforced. Shotos infinite fireballs, E. Honda sumo splash, El Fuerte Body Slam etc. If I find out (and people it's up to you to report it to me) you will be immediately disqualified. Throws are perfectly fine and NO, you can not use turbo controllers. If you guys have anything else you want me to add to this list, let me know before we kick off this tournament"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Awww hell naw,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know who boost is, but I would laugh in his face at the arcade andproceed to do everything he said not to do. If you can't get out of a Sumo smash, spamming fireballs, or Chun Li's lightning kicks, you have nobusiness playing SF. I use to play in Chinatown in Oakland at Hong Kee. These Hong Kong cats would do everything and above to win. That's the point of thegame, win. If you lose, it's not personal, your skills are just not up to par.

"There will be NO cheesing allowed! I mean this and this will be strictly enforced. Shotos infinite fireballs, E. Honda sumo splash, El Fuerte Body Slam etc. If I find out (and people it's up to you to report it to me) you will be immediately disqualified. Throws are perfectly fine and NO, you can not use turbo controllers. If you guys have anything else you want me to add to this list, let me know before we kick off this tournament"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Awww hell naw,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know who boost is, but I would laugh in his face at the arcade and proceed to do everything he said not to do. If you can't get out of a Sumo smash, spamming fireballs, or Chun Li's lightning kicks, you have no business playing SF. I use to play in Chinatown in Oakland at Hong Kee. These Hong Kong cats would do everything and above to win. That's the point of the game, win. If you lose, it's not personal, your skills are just not up to par.

NT became the laughing stock in SRK because of those rules...

smh.gif
embarassing

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Even though i don't agree with Ning's infinite throwing he is right.

smh.gif
roll.gif
infinite throwing?? add me, i deleted u off my list cause i had to add some pple from srk. ning726, lets play in 5 mins.

screw srk we should just do it again w/o boost's panzy rules. srk full of weird azns or wannabe azn anime heads anyway.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Awww hell naw,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know who boost is, but I would laugh in his face at the arcade and proceed to do everything he said not to do. If you can't get out of a Sumo smash, spamming fireballs, or Chun Li's lightning kicks, you have no business playing SF. I use to play in Chinatown in Oakland at Hong Kee. These Hong Kong cats would do everything and above to win. That's the point of the game, win. If you lose, it's not personal, your skills are just not up to par.
NT became the laughing stock in SRK because of those rules...

smh.gif
embarassing

I don't blame them for laughing at us
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. What kind of rules are those??? He's naming character's special moves. I can understand if he said there's no throwing, cause peoplethink that's cheap. To me, there are no rules. If a person keeps throwing, you reverse or pull out your counter. I know there are some crazy dudes on NT. Ithink I'm alright, but I don't have either systems. My sleeping pattern is messes up as is. Add SF to my life right now and it's over. I playonline at my cousin's house for fun when I go over there. My main is between Zangief or Balrog. I also love Rose, Fei Long, Honda, Bison, Blanka, Vega. Andlike everybody else, I know how to play with Ryu and Ken. Somebody needs to represent NT then. Whose the best right now on NT without the boost rules?

Originally Posted by rowbot626

screw srk we should just do it again w/o boost's panzy rules. srk full of weird azns or wannabe azn anime heads anyway.
laugh.gif

I dont even know what the hell SRK is until it was mentioned here in NT

Originally Posted by rowbot626

laugh.gif

I dont even know what the hell SRK is until it was mentioned here in NT
i agree, they are a weird bunch of folk.... and dedicate their lives solely to fighting games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. but hey, they have their stuff padded down to the last frame/pixel.... bad thing is they develop small penis syndrome when a casual gamer beats themin a set.

Back
Top Bottom