STREET FIGHTER 4!

I wish i had it live,
frown.gif

unlocked seth... hes alright. mad weak compared to the arcade boss version. and his ex dragon punch is WEAK!!!

however to me his spinning piledriver is easier to pull off than playing with zangief

I'm getting pretty good with Blanka, and if Vega's Ultra wasn't so difficult I'd play with him, too.

I keep getting shoryukens when im tryin to pull hadokens and keep getting caught. Damn Guile and his long reaching flash kick.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I keep getting shoryukens when im tryin to pull hadokens and keep getting caught. Damn Guile and his long reaching flash kick.

me 2
mad.gif
, was trying to beat the game with ken on medium (beat it withcviper on easiest
laugh.gif
seth still beat me like 12 times first) but balrogkeeps rocking me...his damn punches take away a lot of power...and he blocks damn near everything
indifferent.gif

this dude Rowboat bodied me like 6 times (wbasco23) LOL.

I came close though, then again I don't know if he was toyin' w/ me
laugh.gif
good games though fam.

Still have not unlocked Gouken or Seth yet, but I have finally got the hang of Akuma's Ultra. THe first Ultra I did in arcade mode was with Dan and Ipulled it out of my +!$ to save a match earlier, I suck so bad, but it is so much fun.

aahhh mann!! i suck online...i just keep getting owned!! ppl spam the same move over and over! i get soo frustrated! any tips??? how do i beat sagat cuz thatsthe only guy i play online!?

Back
Top Bottom