STi chases a Vette on cold, wet track.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by eaalto

i'm sorry but i would have WAY more fun doing a rally with a STi then going in a straight line with a vette.

You act like the Corvette is only good for one thing.

they are, i'm not gonna pretend like they're not fast or anything.
but since when did vettes get sideways?
drag racing is only so much fun.
Yeah because we all know Le Mans racing is all drag racing right? Vette's have been smoking everything in there class in Le Mans which includePorsche, BMW, etc. Please don't say the Corvette is only good in a straight line cause the last time i checked the ZR-1 beat the GT-R around theNurburgring, which is far from a straight line.

Its obvious who knows their cars in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

ill take the vette, yall could keep the riceburner.

American Muscle > Imports

from both races you can tell that the vette drivers sucks!

So what you're saying is that that video proves that the Vette driver was bad?

i'm starting to see a pattern
nerd.gif

and the le mans is an endurance race, the drivers are put to the test more than the cars.

C6 Vette is a pretty damn good track car, even the z06 is beast around the corners. Respect due.

Wow these are some of the worst vids of drivers I have ever seen. Looking at these I'm gonna assume these are stock corvettes the low ends. Not the Z06 orZ51 but just corvette racing tuned up and track prepared civics. Civics look they were lightened up and tuned with superchargers and kits. These vids are BSbecause its just HOT shots in the low end Vettes VS Civics on Steroids, unless we can get vids of two track prepared cars

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

i'm sorry but i would have WAY more fun doing a rally with a STi then going in a straight line with a vette.

Please don't say the Corvette is only good in a straight line cause the last time i checked the ZR-1 beat the GT-R around the Nurburgring, which is far from a straight line.
laugh.gif
last i checked the V-Spec GTR got it in 7:25.

Please don't say the Corvette is only good in a straight line cause the last time i checked the ZR-1 beat the GT-R around the Nurburgring, which is far from a straight line.
laugh.gif

, 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 6:48 Radical SR8LM Michael Vergers 19 August 2009 Radical Sportscars[1][2]
20,832 m (68,350 ft) 6:55 Radical SR8 Michael Vergers 28 September 2005 Radical Sportscars[3] Timed by Sport Auto [4][5][6]
20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:11.5 Gumpert Apollo Speed Florian Gruber 13 August 2009 Sport auto (Germany) (Article)
20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:22.1 Dodge Viper ACR (2009) Tom Coronel 18 August 2008 Chrysler conducted test,[7] Motor Trend confirmed, Hardcore Package option,suspension adjustments,[8] aero adjustments, video confirmed, driver: Tom Coronel (NED).
20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:24.3 Maserati MC12 Marc Basseng August 2008 Evo Magazine conducted test \ 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:24.7 Pagani Zonda F Clubsport MarcBasseng August 2008 Evo Magazine conducted test
20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:25.3 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari Marc Basseng August 2008 Evo Magazine conducted test
20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:26.4 Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1 (2009) Jim Mero 27 June 2008 General Motors conducted test,[9][10][11] base specification car with stocktires and non-stock safety equipment, video confirmed. Driver: Jim Mero (GM Engineer), June 2008. Also,
Sport Auto[12] published results of Horst von Saurma obtaining 7:38 on Michelin tires
20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:26.70 Nissan GT-R (2010) Toshio Suzuki 23 April 2009 Nissan Motors conducted test. Completed on standard Dunlop run flat tires. [13]
20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:27.82 Pagani Zonda F Clubsport Marc Basseng September 2007 Pagani conducted test,[14][15] semi-wet conditions[citation needed]
20,600 m (68,000 ft) 7:28.71 Porsche Carrera GT Walter Röhrl 2 July 2004 Autobild (07/04) [15]
20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:29.03 Nissan GT-R (2009) Toshio Suzuki 17 April 2008 Nissan Motors conducted test,[16][17][18]. The test used a stock GT-R with stocktires. Video confirmed.

V Spec not included unless you can find a official link to a official site and all

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

laugh.gif

, 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 6:48 Radical SR8LM Michael Vergers 19 August 2009 Radical Sportscars[1][2] 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 6:55 Radical SR8 Michael Vergers 28 September 2005 Radical Sportscars[3] Timed by Sport Auto [4][5][6] 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:11.5 Gumpert Apollo Speed Florian Gruber 13 August 2009 Sport auto (Germany) (Article) 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:22.1 Dodge Viper ACR (2009) Tom Coronel 18 August 2008 Chrysler conducted test,[7] Motor Trend confirmed, Hardcore Package option, suspension adjustments,[8] aero adjustments, video confirmed, driver: Tom Coronel (NED). 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:24.3 Maserati MC12 Marc Basseng August 2008 Evo Magazine conducted test 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:24.7 Pagani Zonda F Clubsport Marc Basseng August 2008 Evo Magazine conducted test 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:25.3 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari Marc Basseng August 2008 Evo Magazine conducted test 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:26.4 Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1 (2009) Jim Mero 27 June 2008 General Motors conducted test,[9][10][11] base specification car with stock tires and non-stock safety equipment, video confirmed. Driver: Jim Mero (GM Engineer), June 2008. Also, Sport Auto[12] published results of Horst von Saurma obtaining 7:38 on Michelin tires 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:26.70 Nissan GT-R (2010) Toshio Suzuki 23 April 2009 Nissan Motors conducted test. Completed on standard Dunlop run flat tires. [13] 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:27.82 Pagani Zonda F Clubsport Marc Basseng September 2007 Pagani conducted test,[14][15] semi-wet conditions[citation needed] 20,600 m (68,000 ft) 7:28.71 Porsche Carrera GT Walter Röhrl 2 July 2004 Autobild (07/04) [15] 20,832 m (68,350 ft) 7:29.03 Nissan GT-R (2009) Toshio Suzuki 17 April 2008 Nissan Motors conducted test,[16][17][18]. The test used a stock GT-R with stock tires. Video confirmed. V Spec not included unless you can find a official link to a official site and all
http://www.autoblog.com/2...ap-times-stun-observers/

laugh.gif
The V-Spec GTR's Nurburgring time has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you said Corvettes cant go around corners.

Congratulations, the V-Spec is 1.4 whopping seconds faster around a 13 mile track.

Oh but wait, if the Corvette truly cannot handle/corner shouldn't the margin of victory be exceptionally large?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

your argument is full of fail..

Civic won...

point blank

period...

you ain't ballin no matter how much u customize your civic

Joe Budden-

eaalto wrote:

C o IVI p L e X wrote:

Are you kidding me? Isn't that video evidence enough of a Corvette's potential on a road course? Whether or not the driver was skilled, does not deny the fact that a Corvette can hold it's own or best an STi on a road course. You have to be an idiot to think otherwise.

Tsuchiya test drove the ZR1 himself and he said that the only thing the car is good for is a straight line.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

I fail to see what ballin' has to do with that drag race....
that was just a rap line silly
tongue.gif

but anyways

Top Tier vette >>>>>>>>>>>>> top tier civic

/thread

Originally Posted by THockey66

laugh.gif
The V-Spec GTR's Nurburgring time has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you said Corvettes cant go around corners.

Congratulations, the V-Spec is 1.4 whopping seconds faster around a 13 mile track.

Oh but wait, if the Corvette truly cannot handle/corner shouldn't the margin of victory be exceptionally large?
Exactly, you said it can't handle corners yet evidence of lap times clearly shows it can. I put the GT-R as an example cause all the importheads praise this car like its Jesus.

I love all car but some of you kids stay salty, ya mad at the fact that a civic (or any other eco-import) could be built to go against track cars.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

eaalto wrote:

C o IVI p L e X wrote:

Are you kidding me? Isn't that video evidence enough of a Corvette's potential on a road course? Whether or not the driver was skilled, does not deny the fact that a Corvette can hold it's own or best an STi on a road course. You have to be an idiot to think otherwise.

Tsuchiya test drove the ZR1 himself and he said that the only thing the car is good for is a straight line.

I have a hard time believing he said that, if he did then he doesn't know what he's talking about. The numbers and results are all there.

I saw the video like, last year. I tried looking for it on YouTube and couldn't find it. Sorry. No ducktales, though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

I fail to see what ballin' has to do with that drag race....
that was just a rap line silly
tongue.gif

but anyways

Top Tier vette >>>>>>>>>>>>> top tier civic

/thread

An EK9 actually smoked a Viper before, believe it or not...

Back
Top Bottom