Stephen A. Smith Apologizes about Domestic Violence Views

Tell me more. I knew something was off the way she reacted to DC with the blackface thread and just how she overall handles herself.
What happened here ?? 
She went to a spa and got a mud mask or whatever and uploaded it to her twitter.

DC called her out and suggested she knew damn well that it looked like black face but didn't care.

She called him an idiot blocked him and then made a bunch of snide comments.

If I was questioned by the police on a domestic violence incident I wouldn't say " she provoked me so I hit her " ... I would say she hit me then I hit her back ... I think that would be any person reply.

You know why? Because if you tell a cop she provoked me so I hit her ... That's not implying she hit u but rather annoyed you to the point you couldn't take it.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
You STILL going to jail.

unless you on your deathbed cops aint takin no mans side in DV case

Really tho....shawty married Ray Rice after she hit him and got knocked out sowith that being said NONE of this should be our business. Apparently, she's come to terms with why she caught that fade and moved on.

Last edited:
If I was questioned by the police on a domestic violence incident I wouldn't say " she provoked me so I hit her " ... I would say she hit me then I hit her back ... I think that would be any person reply.

You know why? Because if you tell a cop she provoked me so I hit her ... That's not implying she hit u but rather annoyed you to the point you couldn't take it.
:lol: :rolleyes You STILL going to jail.

The women can make the story up and you'll still go to jail. In NY a temp. order of protection is automatically made weather if your guilty or not.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
You STILL going to jail.

The women can make the story up and you'll still go to jail. In NY a temp. order of protection is automatically made weather if your guilty or not.
caballo gonna be in theback of the car looking confused as hell "b-but she hit me first!"
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I feel like this only promotes more violence tho. I wonder how many women lied about being beat up and got hit forreal once her man realized she called the feds :lol:

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
You STILL going to jail.

oh word? guess I have no family in law enforcement ....

If you call the cops - you better believe she is going to jail ....

if she calls the cops - then you are going to jail ....

If someone else call the cops and the cops cant sort it out - both are going to jail ....

that's reality - so let it be known if you get hit and then you knock your woman out - better call the cops right after that because if she calls then you are def screwed!

oh word? guess I have no family in law enforcement ....

If you call the cops - you better believe she is going to jail ....

if she calls the cops - then you are going to jail ....

If someone else call the cops and the cops cant sort it out - both are going to jail ....

that's reality - so let it be known if you get hit and then you knock your woman out - better call the cops right after that because if she calls then you are def screwed!
I wont say your wrong but the cops you know are not the cops I know, round my way its more arrest the guy and let the court sort it out

I wont say your wrong but the cops you know are not the cops I know, round my way its more arrest the guy and let the court sort it out
I can see this happening - but how many of those guys are really calling the cops?

I think that's the problem, no guys are trying to call cops on their woman because they hit em. instead they hit em back and the females call the cops and then at that point is to late. Im confident that if the guys were to punch them back and then call the cops - woman would be catching cases.

Last edited:

I can see this happening - but how many of those guys are really calling the cops?

I think that's the problem, no guys are trying to call cops on their woman because they hit em. instead they hit em back and the females call the cops and then at that point is to late. Im confident that if the guys were to punch them back and then call the cops - woman would be catching cases.
Social stigma patna.

People find out you had to call the cops on your lady you look like a punk.

Not saying it's right but "thats just the way it is."

Of course those open minded/self confident/thinking for themselves spirits will call the cops but most men wont.

Plenty of times when someone call 911 and say a couple is fighting the cops come and say listen cut this tf out or we arresting both of yall.

Only time I see just a man get arrested is when shorty is battered.

This whole situation just pisses me off to the third degree. Sucks we live in a society where women literally are blanketed by our legal system.

A woman can hit a man (first) and if he defends himself, he goes to jail... Wtf??

Social stigma patna.

People find out you had to call the cops on your lady you look like a punk.

Not saying it's right but "thats just the way it is."

Of course those open minded/self confident/thinking for themselves spirits will call the cops but most men wont.
Exactly!!!

Guys in here talking about social double standards but they don't stop and sit down to see what's the real problem.

I hate stephen a I hope he gets fired just so I don't have to listen to him all over espn. Do I think he deserves to be fired? No I don't.

just read the headline for suspension. :smh: a disgrace. all he said was that both parties should always keep their hands to themselves. its never ok to hit a woman, but the same is true for women hitting men as well.

physical superiority shouldn't be a key factor here. obv a woman will be less likely to do damage to a man than the other way around....but the point is you don't know how that other person will react, and for that reason alone, don't hit one another...

did i miss something?

this beadle bird turns it into a rape thing with that tweet tho "wearing a short dress".....what the flying **** does that have to do with getting hit? AND ESPN BOUGHT IT.

:smh: a damn shame. i never thought i'd see dude's career take a hit because of a gross misinterpretation. from keeping your hands to yourselves to rape to suspension...unreal.

and :smh: at women they are on this pedestal that they are unhittable. obviously a woman would get it worse from a man than the other way around, generally speaking. but there are clearly dudes out there who don't give a ****.

ray rice's wife got KO'd without hitting him via a punch...so it stands to reason, that if she hit him he would've finished her off anyways..

bOLp0YT.gif

its a shame. and its a shame his fellow first take co hosts don't set the record str8 and defend ya boy :smh:

Last edited:
Michelle Beadle is an idiot

Stephen A. Smith voices his opinion for a living right? And you take the side of the ***** that left your company and comes crawling back over dude who has been bringing consistent ratings for you?? Disney has no chill. And yet I'm not surprised. What ever comes of this Stephen A will do his thing regardless and I agree with whoever mentioned Skip should follow. Obviously society is ok with accepting that woman don't know any better and should be treated as such.

Michelle Beadle is an idiot

Back
Top Bottom