STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

April's cop list.

Zoom revis
Sb concord low
Maybe Barkley posites
Kd low sprite

Anyone else

April's cop list.

Zoom revis
Sb concord low
Maybe Barkley posites
Kd low sprite

Anyone else
want the black/gold 1's. Feel like only Villa will get em though since they had Knicks and Royals, social status got neither.

maybe kobe elites, but they'll really have to impress me IRL for me to drop 180 on em

and definitely those white canvas AF1's with the gum sole that are supposed to come out in April

gonna pre-order those navy/crimson pre montreals too from End UK, cant beat 20% off and free shipping

April's cop list.

Zoom revis
Sb concord low
Maybe Barkley posites
Kd low sprite

Anyone else
def want barkleyposites. do silver/blue have a date? 76ers is 19th?

reebok shaq attaq blk/blue.

another pair of roshe run.

an maybe a lebron x id

Whats going on everyone? Went out to the Baltimore Sneaker Show this weekend.. it was a cool event - grabbed some galaxy kobes and some Kobe 8 Xmas for a good price - but I'm really looking forward to our Refresh PGH Sneaker Convention this summer. We definitely took some notes and got some good info that will have a positive influence on our event.

:nthat:

Last edited:
You from refresh pgh? If so I was told to go to you for sneaker repairs and I need some prices

Buklau go downtown and check sneaker villa and social status. Also, Jimmy jazz has a store in century 3 mall

You from refresh pgh? If so I was told to go to you for sneaker repairs and I need some prices

Buklau go downtown and check sneaker villa and social status. Also, Jimmy jazz has a store in century 3 mall
Would also recommend JJ, but come correct. The rest of the mall is a **** hole

if your gonna go to a social status, hit up the east liberty location. Cooler store and they get more stuff than the downtown store (i would know, i work at the DT one lol)

Shooting at sneaker villa?

Yeah I heard it was Saturday. I don't watch the news, it was on when I turned on the tv this morning. Any details? Was it actually at villa?

yea she's cool but they dont get enough supply

Yeah I talked with her about that last time I was in there. She wants me to call corporate and complain about it for her, as a customer. Which I will, just haven't yet

Yeah I talked with her about that last time I was in there. She wants me to call corporate and complain about it for her, as a customer. Which I will, just haven't yet
One voice wont matter, they give everything to monroeville's footaction. Worth a try though

She was all geek'd because they got their first pair of lebrons (settings) recently

I don't remember to be honest but she knows me as the dolphins fan lol. She told me her name the first time I went in there

Back
Top Bottom